Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

3.7

Aqua, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Squalane, Bis-PEG-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Urea, Myristyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Imperata Cylindrica, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopherol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Myristyl Alcohol, Collagen, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine ,Chitosan, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.

on 5/20/2015 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

On my second one so far.

Pros
- cheaper than other moisturizers I've used
- moisturizing
- glides on easily
- my face hasnt had any negative reactions to this. Soothing, almost.

Cons
- I wonder if this is appropriate in the summer when a less "moisture intense" cream would suffice
- no added perks/benefits (ie SPF, etc)

Overall, on a 1 to 10, 10 being the best thing ever, this is a 7

on 5/7/2015 8:26:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

definitely one of my favourite moisturizers

on 4/25/2015 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This burns my skin pretty badly around my nose. It does moisturize very well despite the burning I get. The packaging is good and I have traveled with it several times so that's not a problem. It may have contributed to some breakouts I had over the winter and I'm pretty sure it clogs my pores. I wouldn't buy this cream again.

on 4/11/2015 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I stopped using this moisturizer a few years ago (not sure why) but I recently repurchased it and I love it. It's so moisturizing for my dry skin and it works great under makeup. I will be purchasing the SPF one this summer.

I wish they would change the packaging to a squeeze tube however, I just feel like it's more sanitary. But I suppose your fingers are clean when applying! ;)

I'm actually surprised that only 62% would repurchase!

on 4/5/2015 9:59:00 AM

My husband uses this product in the winter to quell dry skin from shaving. It works okay, but this is overpriced for a cream that does not offer any soothing or anti-aging benefits. I find that oils work a lot better on his skin for a fraction of the price of this moisturizer. I would not repurchase this.

on 4/4/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

love it

on 4/4/2015 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really didn't like this cream. It had a weird and slimy consistency and it felt cold and clammy on my face. It caused my skin to breakout and caused my pore to get clogged on my nose. I didn't even find it moisturizing and it just kind of sat on top of skin and left a weird film. NO

on 2/26/2015 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was given this cream as a gift and was reluctant to try it as it was fragrance-free (I have a thing about smells :p). Anyway, my normal moisturiser ran out so I decided to try it. This cream is extremely moisturising and slightly on the greasier side which is why I would recommend it as a night cream. I use in conjunction with kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate and my skin just feels so rejuvenated when I wake up in the morning. I even bought a second tub!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Super hydrating and it works wonders for my skin! My face would feel so hydrated throughout the day and it does not make my face oily at all. A must have product for me.I'd recommend this to people with dry skin. It helps improve mine. :)

on 1/17/2015 8:27:00 AM

I like it. Thought I would try it since I love the moisturizer. It sinks in but I never feel like it is fully moisturized. I feel like I need to put more on to feel good. I wouldn't buy again.

Popular Moisturizers