Regis Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo

3.8

water, olea europaea (olive) leaf extract, sodium laureth sulfate, disodium lauroamphodiacetate, PEG-10 olive glycerides, cocamide mea, cocamidopropyl betaine, polysorbate-80, polyqaurternium-4, hydrolyzed wheat protein, PEG-12 dimethicone, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, diazolidinyl urea, green 5, yellow5.

on 5/1/2015 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

My husband and I bought this product a week ago at a Smart Styles Salon on the BOGO shelf. We purchased a shampoo/conditioner/"evoo leave-in conditioner" gift set for $25 and got one free. Couldn't beat the price.

First impression, I was using Herbal Essence Color Me Happy on freshly colored Feria R37 color boost treated hair and my water was still running pink/red after a week or more. With Design Line, my water ran clear. Tried the HE again on my next wash a couple days later and the water ran red/pink again. Conclusion, my Design Line Olive Oil was gentile enough to leave my color in my hair, but it was still leaving my hair feeling very clean!! Whoah!

Second, products that advertise oils in them tend to leave my hair oily after one day, especially the leave-in treatments. Not this one!

Third, one reviewer who goes by "arvlyn" stated the product doesn't contain olive oil. I was bummed because that's why I bought this product. Of course, I fact checked. All three products in my kit state in the (first 12 on shampoo, first 7 on conditioner and leave-in conditioner) ingredients "Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil."

My guess is the olive oil is in less concentration in the shampoo to achieve desired cleansing affects.

Important to note that each time I used the product I have used the "evoo leave-in conditioner" as well. Also important to note that I only wash my hair every other day at the most. Some hair types may not need it while other may need that as well as the serum they also make for this line which I believe I will be purchasing today! I hope this has helped some of you!

on 3/18/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I found that this shampoo was very drying. My hair got very matted wtih this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I found it while getting my hair trimmed at my hair dresser's. I asked her about it and she told me it would work really well for my hair [it's fine, but thick and hard to manage at times]. After using it for the first time, my hair was soft and it was very managable. It smells fantastic, too! I would totally reccomend this product to my friends and will absolutely be purchasing it again!

on 4/9/2012 5:41:00 AM

The best shampoo of my all life. But I can't find it in France... :-(
Ce shampoing fait merveille sur les cheveux colores et plutot secs, et sent delicieusement bon. Achetez aussi le olive oil conditionner. Amazing for my hair.

on 3/17/2012 12:45:00 AM

I have very fine, oily hair that seems to get oily almost right after I wash my hair! This shampoo does a great job of making my hair squeaky clean without weighing it down. It makes my hair pretty shiny, plus it smells like green apple(:

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo is the greatest daily shampoo I have ever used. I was introduced to this shampoo and conditioner by my hair stylists. I went in for a trim and she told me I had very dry and thin hair with died ends, so she chopped off all my hair, and she told me to use this shampoo and conditioner. I love this shampoo and conditioner, to this day I cannot believe how soft and healthy my hair looks.

I use two pumps of the shampoo and it loathers and smells great (very mild, kind of sweet) I only shampoo the hairs by the scalp and whatever loather is there I use it rinse the lower part of my hair. Same with the conditioner I use two pumps and I message the lower part of my hair and leave it in my hair while I shower, which is for about five to ten minutes. When I rinse out the conditioner I donít rinse it out, I leave a little tiny bit of the conditioner in my hair.

The benefits of the shampoo and conditioner is that it leaves your hair super soft, clean and plump looking all day long. I have never had a shampoo that did that for my hair, usually the shampoo keeps my hair clean for half of the day and then my hair starts looking oily and that just makes it look dirty and weighs it down. Not a cute look.

The other plus is that you donít have to rotate shampoos and conditioners when using this line, every time you wash your hair it gives it that clean, great feeling that you first got when you first used it.

Hopefully that helps.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I like this product! I have curly, thick, sometimes frizzy hair. This is just a really nice shampoo. It doesn't dry my hair out, or strip out all the oils. It smells amazing, kind of like bubblegum, with a little spice? I love smelling it before I put it in my hair, and I love the smell while I'm washing it. This is just a basic shampoo. I haven't noticed anything bad come from this, it keeps my hair well maintained.

on 2/12/2010 12:43:00 PM

I love this shampoo and conditioner. My hair is definitely softer when I use them. Plus, when I color my hair and wash/condition with these products, the color lasts longer, doesn't fade out! Too bad they're so stinkin' expensive but I'm sure I'll get more!

on 2/11/2009 1:49:00 AM

This product was "okay." Nothing special, but not a complete nightmare either. I really don't think it should be advertised as "for all hair types," because it really doesn't do fine, dry hair any favors. It cleanses well but is a bit drying. I am not crazy about the smell but it could be worse. The price isn't so bad - $8 plus tax - as it has lasted me over a month. Would not purchase again based on the fact that I need more moisture from a shampoo.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, after shampooing and conditioning my hair with this regis Olive oil shampoo and conditioner design lines and there leave in's, I love love it!!! My hair got lots of manageability, and softness, and Plus it says on the back of the bottle that it is excellent for any hair types even color treated, I highly recommend this product!!!!