Pixi Large Lash Mascara

3.6

on 4/8/2015 10:58:00 PM

I quite like the delivery on this mascara. It gives more oomph in a natural way. However, I think it irritates my sensitive eyes a bit. I don't think I will repurchase. Gives decent length, separation, and curl otherwise. I do find it smudges if I wear it on my bottom lashes.

on 2/9/2014 8:20:00 AM

This didn't work for me. It doesn't really lengthen, volumize, curl or do anything special for my eyelashes, just gives them color. It's a bit clumpy and I gave it several tries because it was pretty costly for a drugstore brand. I wanted it to work but it didn't..
On the positive side it didnt flake, fade or smudge. Maybe it works for some, and I got it cause I saw rave reviews on one website, but not for me. I gave it an extra lippie cause it's crulety free.

on 2/1/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

The brush is very good. However, the formula isn't my favourite. This is the first drug store mascara I've bought and sadly I am not happy with it. I find the formula dry and hard to get on my wispy lashes. If you're looking for a light, defined and natural lash look then this is great for that. To be fair, I had to use two full coats (as in two pull-outs from the tube) per eye.

on 11/10/2013 12:49:00 PM

I love, love, love this mascara. It's the first mascara that I actually like the formula as well as the brush. Weird right? But I find this product goes on my lashes well without clumping and doesn't make my lashes "crunchy" like other mascaras. Plus it doesn't flake at all. Will 100% get it again.

on 4/17/2013 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very expensive drugstore mascara at $18.00 a pop, so I had high hopes that it would perform for the money that I had spent. There are some definite good qualities; such as it does not smear, flake, nor clump. It is a rich, dark black. If you enjoy a natural lash look then this mascara would perform in that arena, however, I have found that it is not buildable with additional coats. It also tends to pull out any curl in the lash. This mascara will not leave you with lushly thick lashes if that is the look you so desire. I took off one lippie due to the high price of the product and I took off an additional lippie, because this mascara promises large lashes, but it does not deliver the large-lash look. This would be a nice mascara for the natural lash look if that is what you are looking for.

on 2/11/2013 10:15:00 AM

I don't say this lightly, but this is my HG of mascara. It does exactly what I need it to do (lengthen and darken) without clumps or smuging.

Love this stuff!

on 1/22/2013 4:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Iím always a sceptic when it comes to drugstore mascara, but I decided to try this one and Iím glad I did.
Volumizing & Lengthening mascara with a huge oversized brush. It separates and plumps for the softest looking lashes Iíve ever had, reminds me of Maybelline Full & Soft. A little pricy for DS but totally worth it.
Ophthalmologically approved. Paraben & fragrance free.

Popular Mascaras