Bulldog Face Scrub

3.0

on 10/30/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This was my first scrub, it got rid of all my oiliness and made my face look so nice! Only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because of the smell and how harsh it is...

on 8/28/2012 8:36:00 PM

I found Bulldog Original Face Scrub in the small men's grooming section at my local Whole Foods Market. Intending to give it to my boyfriend, I decided to try it before shaving my legs. It worked wonderfully at clearing out any dirt or debris, making my shave smoother. This product has a naturally nice lime & patchouli scent. Love that it doesn't contain parabens or SLS. Not sure if I would try it on my face, but I liked using it as a body scrub.

on 1/26/2011 10:48:00 AM

This is a product that I bought for my husband at Whole Foods, but he said that it made his face blotchy so I started using it myself. It also made my face red and blotchy. It's a stronger face scrub, which I normally like (Jason scrubble, St Ives medicated apricot scrub). It contains 8 essential oils, pumice, coconut shell, rosehip oil and shea butter & does not contain parabens, sodium laureth sulfate, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, or ingredients from animal sources. The texture is grainy but thick & rich at the same time & left a film on my skin. Worst of all it broke me out in painful, cycstic acne. It cost around $12 for a small tube, so it is not cheap, either. Would not buy again.

Popular Scrubs