Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub - Oil-Free

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.5

Water, Methyl Gluceth 20, Lauryl Glucoside, Polyethylene, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG 80 Sorbitan Laurate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone PEG 8 Meadowfoamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Microcrystalline Wax, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, DMDM Hydrantoin, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 7, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5, Red 30, Talc, Ultramarines

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've purchased this product time and time again! I have sensitive skin and Clean&Clear products are the only thing that have ever worked for me. This product is fast acting. You can use it both in and out the shower. It doesn't leave your skin dry. I had a horrible break out after giving birth and within a week of using this, my skin was cleared up again.

on 9/25/2013 3:16:00 PM

This face wash is awesome! I use it daily at night after I wash my makeup off with cleaning oil. I wear mineral foundation now, so all the little flakes or dry patches become really obvious. This gentle exfoliatordoes a great job getting rid of the dead skin on my face. It smells great and is gentle enough for daily use without irritating my skin. I love the tingle and it really feels like it's cleaning my pores. I got this for $5 at target, and will continue to repurchase!

on 4/3/2013 2:05:00 AM

Ive had this product for almost a year and I've only used once ( i didn't use it right). I only wash my face with warm water, sea salt and a drop of rosemary oil. I use sunscreen during the day and toner sometimes. But tonight I decided to pretend that I was doing a youtube tutorial so I used this product and WOAHHH. It was like walking through a breeze of oxygen. I mean my face was breathing. Definitely will use a few times a month.

on 1/4/2013 2:59:00 PM

I usually use this in the morning when I need an extra "bump", I don't use it everyday. some people don't like the tingly feeling that you get, but I LOVE it. it exfoliates really nicely, but I find its too harsh for me to use everyday. that's why I took one lippie off. and the price is not that expensive either.

on 11/16/2012 6:16:00 PM

I love this product. It really does give you a deep clean and your skin will look so fresh after you use it. I really like the tingling sensation but I know some people hate it. Just a tip, don't use this is the morning, use it at night. I got this on sale and the price caught my eye, only 7$. Great product, it even helped with my acne.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I just got this today so keep in mind that my review my change. But I don't have dry skin, just a tad on the chin. And I used this not too long ago and my face is so dried out. I put on my moisturizer twice so far and it's still dry. I didn't notice the cooling feeling. I use this with my Neutrogena Wave and cleaning pad then put this on top. These two together may be the problem, but I doubt it. If it dries out my face again, it's going back and I'll start my search for a face scrub again.

edit: I think this will break me out. I have these under-the-skin pimples and they only showed up today when I used this. May not be it. The only other time it's happened (that I remember) was when I had a MAC powder and concealer, I had the same reaction to it.

on 6/17/2011 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great daily exfoliator :). Helped eliminate the size of my pores (which awere huge). A repurchase :]

on 7/14/2010 12:07:00 AM

Oh my word. This has to be the best thing that has ever touched my skin :)
So this past spring/early summer I was breaking out like CRAZY! i'm talking almost cystic acne on my cheek with lots of scarring. it was really sad for me because i never have broken out that much, EVER. i never wear foundation, but when i broke out, i started wearing foundation to cover it up. i was really depressed. i was going through EVERY kind of cleanser or acne treament from companies like lush, etc. you name it, i tried it. THIS EXFOLIATOR cleared up everything! I use it daily in the morning and night. it has cleared up my acne and helped fade scarring. it is gentle enough to use as a cleanser. i'm so happy :) and it's dirt cheap. okay not dirt cheap, but compared to other companies that i have tried, this is way more inexpensive. yay!

on 7/12/2010 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

This is an excellent product for cleaning my face of old makeup, etc. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. Just bought another today.

on 7/5/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! It's a really refreshing scrub that leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. It doesn't break me out like other scrubs have in the past. The smell is amazing and it has a really cool and fresh feel. It's even gentle enough to use daily!
It helps with my blackheads too!

Popular Scrubs