St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Carbomer, Ceteareth-20, Cetyl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/18/2007 11:36:00 AM

I think I already went through at least 10 of these! I love it: leaves skin soft and glowing, helps control my breakout (don't have many though) -- just a nice inexpensive drug store scrub I'll keep using

on 5/17/2007 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Update! ~ They have changed the scent in my favorite scrub! Now it makes me break out in this bumpbs that are under my skin. I think I got an allergic reaction from the smell! Now, I have to hunt down all of the pharmacies for the old formulas. : (

I've been using this scrub for 4 months now and this stuff keeps my breakouts under control. I use the apricot face blemish face wash daily and use this scrub 5 days a week. I'm surprised because I thought scrubs aggrivate exsisting acne. Not for me! Goes on rough, but when I pat my face dry, my skin is so smooth! I'm so impressed!

on 5/8/2007 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin, I like this product, all though the debate is still on on wether you should scrub your "active" breakouts.
Leaves your face feeling really clean, although I don't see much difference between this and other cleansers, when it comes to results. Good in conjunction with a treatment that stays on the skin. Probably very good for people prone to blackheads.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

ive had this product for about a year, not because its great and i want to cherish it, but because its done nothing for my face. thanks to MUA, i discovered MAC's Microfine Refinisher - a MUCH BETTER product for exfoliation - and am using the St. Ives for my body.

its cheap, so big loss.

I use to use this stuff last year about once or twice a week. At first I hated the smell of it. It just smelled so heavily medicated (hence the name, I guess). I brought it to keep the monthly breakouts at bay and although it wasn't a miracle product, it still scrubed away dead skin cells but the particles felt so rough against my skin that it scrubbed away anything in its way...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an edited review. I used this product for a couple of years and thought it was fine but my aesthetician told me that the "beads" are not smooth enough and it can scratch and damage your skin. So, I'm finishing using the rest of the tube on my chest and back.

on 5/3/2007 11:14:00 PM

Considering the price, this is a great facial scrub! It is a wonderful texture and really sloghs off dead skin cells! A+

on 4/26/2007 3:49:00 PM

i don't have any problems with acne or anything but i use this to prevent it and it helps with an occasional pimple or two but this makes my skin really smooth because of the exfoliating and my face feels really clean after using this. will defiantely repurchase.

on 4/15/2007 3:47:00 PM

did nothing for my breakouts, in fact it made my face WORSE.

on 4/11/2007 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this scrub every night for the past 6 months or so and I love it! It really helps remove the dirt and oil that can build up on your face and in your pores due to makeup and other crud. It always leaves my skin feeling super smooth and really helps get rid of blackheads. The salicylic acid in it really keeps my acne from flairing up. I use this to remove makeup and oil and dirt and then follow up with a pore toner to make sure I got it all.

Popular Scrubs