Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

I think this is a lovely mascara that lengthens and thickens without having to apply it over and over again. Glossy and doesn't clump. I love it. EDIT Just bought another tube and it doesn't seem to be as thickening as I remember (just finished a L'oreal Voluminous, so maybe that's why). Also seems to be flaking and occasionally running a little in my under eye area....Taking a lippie off

on 6/15/2008 3:13:00 AM

This is one of my fav mascaras. It isn't clumpy, adds definition, length and volume without creating spider legs. It doesn't dry out too quickly either. The price is average, not expensive as some but not as cheap as others. I would buy again, but Maybelline Full and Soft is still my HG because of the price.

on 6/12/2008 11:31:00 AM

It was nice and darken my lashes, and pretty natural looking. The brush is quite nice and doesn't make the lashes clump much. The formula wasn't too thick, so that was really nice. Plus it actually dried fairly quickly, so I'd use it again.

on 6/11/2008 6:46:00 AM

I received as a free sample so I can't really comment on the consistency of the formula by the third month but to start with it is lovely and creamy but not too thick. The brush is really full which makes it feel like each lash is being coated but it just didn't do anything dramatic for me. It did provide a nice natural finish but it did nothing to lengthen or curl them so I won't be purchasing the full size version.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Becoming my favorite for an everyday look. Looks very natural.

I have fallen in love. This stuff is AMAZING! Makes my normally unnoticeable lashes fuller,longer, and curlier! I couldn't ask for more! I can add one swipe for school and look pretty, or a few swipes for a date and look fierce! My blue eyes stand out like never before.

I will buy this again, again, and AGAIN!

on 6/4/2008 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

if i rate mascaras i used so far, there is three category. good average and bad. this is one of the good one. it does not leave clumps it gives good separation it gives volume..... it does everything it suppose to do. i would not buy this again just because there are so many mascaras out there waiting for me to try them.

on 6/1/2008 9:58:00 PM

Great mascara!!! Got it as a GWP and will definitely buy on its own. Gave great length and definition. Made my eyes pop witn the impact of the mascara.

on 6/1/2008 1:02:00 PM

I got this as GWP and it does an ok job of lengthening my lashes. No volume to speak of, but it is an "eh" mascara. I'll stick with CG Lash Exact for long, full lashes.

on 5/28/2008 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a good basic mascara. on me it didn't do anything too terribly dramatic but it did clump a bit. I ended up exchanging it for Clinique's lash doubling mascara which I much prefer.

Popular Mascaras