L'Oreal Telescopic Clean Definition [DISCONTINUED]

3.5

This mascara isnt the worst I've tried but its definately not the best either. It doesnt clump and it gives amazing length, but I like my lashes to be seen from far away and this is only good if your looking at it up close. I would buy it again but only to use under a volumizing mascara for going out. :/

on 3/26/2010 4:50:00 PM

I think I may have found my HG mascara before I was using maybelline's define a lash and it was good but this is 10x better. I love the length it gives and it makes my lashes look pretty full. As for the brush I love it because it's not too big and it never clumps on me. I will be repurchasing for sure!

on 3/24/2010 7:11:00 PM

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It works SO well! It makes your lashes look super long while still having volume and thickness! The only problem i have with it is the brown shade- it irritates my eyes so when i repurchase it will only be black this time.But very good. L'Oreal usually has the best mascara's. :)

on 3/15/2010 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is hands-down my favorite mascara. I don't see the point in spending $20 on a high end mascara when you can get high quality ones from the drugstore that work just as well, if not better. This mascara has a tiny brush that creates such amazing definition & adds tons of length to my lashes. You can't get a better mascara than this for the price.

on 3/14/2010 4:58:00 AM

this is one of my favorite mascaras, this and lash stilleto. i love long, thick, separated lashes that almost look fake, without having to apply fake lashes. and this one definately does that. its not very thick, byt it definately lengthens and separates my lashes amazingly. i think this is better than alot of the high end mascaras that are out there. its definately worth the money.

on 3/13/2010 11:21:00 PM

I love this product. My lashes are thin and short, so I will use anything I can to change that. It doesn't do anything about volume, but it will lengthen your lashes nicely. I, personally, like the brush.

on 3/13/2010 11:18:00 PM

I love this mascara! It's definitely wayyyy better than the original Telescopic (gold tube). The original's wand was kind of square shaped and was hard to use because it had different sides. This one's wand is round and consistent. It's wonderful at separating, adds lots of length and with the right technique can get good volume. Instead of wiggling the wand at the base and pulling the wand up try coating your lashes many times quickly with the tip of the wand.

Update- Still love this but it dries out really quick! and this doesn't hold a curl so I use my heated lash curler with it :]

on 3/8/2010 8:29:00 PM

Possibly the worst mascara I ever tried. It has a shitty brush which clumps your lashes together. That's all it does. What the hell? Doesn't L'Oreal try their products on at least a few amateurs before it gets pushed on us?

on 3/8/2010 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a mascara that just accentuates my lashes. Kinda like I'm wearing mascara but it looks like I'm not-- for days when I want a very natural look. The name definitely attracted me. I used it for a couple of months and I found that it does not part my lashes very well and kinda sticks them together giving me "I just got out of the pool look" (as Paula Begoun described it).

on 3/6/2010 1:32:00 PM

This is definitely my HG mascara! The packaging is awesome and sleek, and the plastic comb like mascara wand is perfect for lengthening and separating your lashes without any clumps. One coat makes your lashes look natural and long, but my layering more mascara on, you are able to easily achieve longer and thicker looking lashes, again with zero clumping.

Something I did realise however is that the mascara gets better with time. Its pretty weird, but when it was brand new, it clumped quite a bit. I reckon that once the formula was exposed to air a bit more, it kinda dried out making it a perfect consistency. This didn't really bother me since it is a dream to work with now :D

Definitely go buy one!