OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 4/5/2010 2:14:00 AM

Best hot pink. Only really needs 1 coat but I always put another coat just incase.

on 3/28/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have over 30 OPI shades and this is my favorite colour of all. It is just the perfect hot pink, I wear it all the time.

on 2/26/2010 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this shade for my toes, I think its a really lovely, bold bright pink. This is definitely going to be a fun colour for the summer. Really good when you want to make a statement. Strawberry Margarita for me is for fun nights out with the girls or long days on the beach. I wore this shade a lot last summer so it brings back happy memories.

on 12/26/2009 7:01:00 PM

My favorite OPI shade! It's so fun and pretty and girly. It makes me week when I have it on

on 12/26/2009 6:52:00 PM

Love this color! Very cheerful in this dreary winter weather. Like most OPIs it goes days w/o chipping which is a miracle for me

on 11/27/2009 11:13:00 AM

This colour is great for summer. The colour is vibrant and strong. Reminds me of a barbie car!

on 11/14/2009 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

My HG toe color for spring and summer! Bright and fun.

on 10/7/2009 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my summer toes HG. This color looks equally amazing on my olive skinned sister and me, as pale as casper (milk white, almost blue I'm so white) with strawberryish locks. I call it Barbie pink. It is a dark pink with no hint of shimmer.

Awesome for Easter until the end of summer. I wore it that whole time on my toes this summer and it was absolutely perfect, bright and cheery but not garish. I have never worn a color for that long before as I am generally fickle and am an every two months like clockwork pedicure girl so I had ample opportunity to switch and did not.

A bit much for work on my fingers for me but not so much others would say anything. I did do my fingers up with it for easter and on vacation though. I have gotten so many compliments on it and have converted so many people.

My nieces went for a day of beauty before a wedding and demanded *toes just like Aunt Beth's* and my sister switched from her go to Dutch Tulips to match them and they all ended up adoring Strawberry Margarita.

Try it, I think it matches well with most people's coloring.

on 10/6/2009 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My second favorite OPI polish to Koala Bear-y. :) Even though these are $8.50 a bottle at Trade Secret, I keep coming back time after time for the Pro-Wide Brush. Not only is the brush amazing, but the color is gorgeous :).

on 9/12/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was really excited to try out this polish. The swatches online looked so pretty & I thought it'd go well with my tan NC37-40 skintone.

First off, the formula is ok. Goes on smoothly with minimal streaking, but it doesn't last long. After 1 or 2 days I have chipping on the tips of my nails, and I really don't do much with my hands apart from eat. ;)

Anyway, the colour was the biggest let-down. It looked really trashy as a manicure colour on me, and didn't go that well with my skintone. It's a medium coloured pink colour...I don't know how else to describe it. I bet it would look gorgeous on some people but it didn't work for me and looked NOTHING like the swatches I'd seen online. However, as a pedicure colour it's quite nice, very summery and made my legs/feet look more tanned.

I much prefer Elephantastic Pink to this. EP is more cooler and flattering on my skintone, but is very close i colour to SM. I did like the pro-wide brush but the colour, formula and price (it's pretty expensive online here in the UK where I buy it from) weren't good for me.

Top Rated OPI Products