The Body Shop White Musk Line

3.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/7/2006 11:39:00 PM

i was pretty disappointed with this since i love white musk scents...i bought the lotion and it came out smelling very masculine on me. it's really nice on other people though, it all comes down to body chemistry so test it out first.

on 8/18/2006 2:35:00 AM

One of my good friends wore this in high school and I have memories of her always smelling soft and demure. A few months ago, I sniffed this again in The Body Shop and all sorts of memories came back to me. I was also amazed at the soft, floral, musky scent. I purchased a bottle of the EDT and I have been enjoying it since then. On my skin, this smells like a crystalline, clean, soft yet sexy fragrance. It isnít sexy in the same way jasmine is. To me, jasmine screams ďsexĒ! White Musk is sexy in a way that draws people closer, It smells like early morning skin and flannel pajamas. I think this fits any and all occasions but I particularly like to wear this to bed and on cloudy days. Iím not sure why, but this fragrance works very well in that weather- it works with the clouds and melancholy instead of against it. I will repurchase without a doubt. This is a gem of a fragrance. 5 stars.

This is one of my favorite scents of all time. Very warm and sexy.

on 8/5/2006 3:10:00 PM

Another scent that smells like absolute heaven on other women and truly nasty on me. I'm beginning to dislike you people, I really am. :)

on 5/20/2006 10:45:00 PM

This is my favourite, no-brainer, work or weekend scent. It's very clean and unoffensive and fresh-smelling. I work with kids and it somehow seems inappropriate to show up draped in expensive perfume, but this works well while still being pleasant. The EDT doesn't last on me, so I use the lotion and perfume oil and then use the EDT to freshen up later in the day.

on 5/13/2006 1:46:00 PM

Brought this because of gd review here. Not bad for the fragrance though it's alittle musky but i like how it smell against after the rain...so in the wood smell haha. The packaging on the top of the bottle suck big time...can't they use something more firmer...feel quite cheap because of that but anyway, won't repurchase this anymore...as i wanna try the Vanilla one.

on 2/5/2006 9:24:00 PM

I love this scent. It's soft and feminine yet has an edginess to it that I love. I'd feel naked if I left the house without dabbing a bit on my pulsepoints.

on 1/19/2006 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

liked this at first, but then it started to make me sick. It was so cloying. To add insult to injury, a person I really disliked wore this. Didn't leave fond memories.

on 10/13/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I swear by this fragrance!! I have worn it for about 5 years. It is only about $12 for a bottle of spray and lasts quite a while. You can also buy the oil, moisturizing body spray, soap etc etc but I just use the spray. I seem to find once i've washed my clothes the fragrance still lingers slightly which makes your clothes smell good. It isn't too flowery or perfumey. It is sexy. Although I don't know if there is a difference between the UK and US version? when I lived in England (where I discovered this) I think it smelt a little different, a little better to me. Or maybe I am just imagining that. Anyway, this is a fresh nice smell that's not overpowering. I love white musk!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Can`t find any faults in this light loveable fragrance. It`s ultra-feminine, sweet. And also sexy & innocent at the same time!! And so cheap too, great!

Popular Fragrances