MAC #190 Foundation Brush

4.2

on 6/27/2010 4:39:00 PM

Great brush! Unfortunately my foundation dries way too quickly for me to use this brush. I find, although it sounds strange, that the #130 works better for me and gives me better coverage, with less foundation.

on 6/10/2010 5:02:00 PM

This brush soaks up a lot of foundation and is very hard to clean and takes long time to dry. I went back to my bobbi brown foundation brush which perform much better and easier to clean.

on 5/24/2010 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Been using it for 6 months and will stop using it. Don't like it, seems to 'rough' and takes too much time. My make up applies streaky with this and I always have to end application with my hands to even everything out. The warmth of my hands makes the make up finally melt into my skin. So I guess this brush is a waste of time since I get better results using my bare hands...

I wanted to love it cos' it looks so fancy:)
EDIT: Beautyblender has knocked this brush out of my beauty case for good.

on 5/21/2010 10:12:00 PM

Haven't noticed mine apply streaky at all. Love it!! Don't think I will need to repurchase because they are pretty durable.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Even though this can apply a little streaky sometimes, it's a very nice brush. it's very soft and has no shedding. im looking for multiple uses for it,haha. plus i just love the look of mac's brushes for some reason.
i only put would not buy again because i only need one :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Great foundation brush although has to be washed very often. Some complain of streaks with the 190 but working it with a circular motion produces really flawless results (I use NARS Sheer Glow foundation). Great brush; the best foundation brush I have used thus far.

on 5/17/2010 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Absorbs alot of product. Hairs seperate after use. Decent brush but expensive.

on 5/16/2010 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This brush is great for placing products like primers or if you want to just go ahead an apply your foundation. It can be a bit streaky so you have to really work it in. It takes a bit more effort but it's worth it. It's a product i definitely like having in my collection.

on 5/13/2010 4:25:00 PM

I have had this brush since 2003 and it is still in terrific condition - not to mention, it applies blush like a dream.

on 5/11/2010 3:47:00 PM

this is a great brush. i use it everyday, but not for foundation. i perfer the 187 or 130 brush for foundation over the 190. when i tried this for foundation application, my foundation always came out streaky. its not a bad brush though. ive found that this is better for my undereyes. it gets in there nicely and its easier to get closer to the eye than with the skunk brushes. this is a great brush for concealing my undereyes. i wont use it for foundation though.

Top Rated MAC Products