Lancome Hypnose

3.8

Ingredients: aqua, paraffin, beeswax, stearic acid, carnauba wax, acacia, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, PEG-40 stearate, simethicone, sodium polymethacrylate, aminomethyl propanediol, hydrogenated jojoba oil, hydrogenated palm oil, hydroxyethylcellulose, panthenol, polyquaternium-10, methylparaben, propylparaben, bht. May contain: CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77007 (ultramarines), CI 77288 (chromium oxide greens), CI 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), CI 77492/CI 77499/CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), mica.

I have started to use a few products from the lancome skincare and had started to like it a lot ! Since my skincare experience was going great I figured why not take a LIL plunge on the make up side ! Unfortunately hypnose mascara was my first gamble that I lost all in all ! Now I have to say that the outer packaging is pretty and looks like its a product from the high end line ! Once you open the mascara container that kind of looks Like an hourglass bottle you realize two things ! 1) the product is just smothered on the brush with absolutely no mechanism to control the amount of product THT should actually adhere to the brush when taken out to use ! That being said once the wand is out its a uphill battle to get rid of extreme amount of mascara cream that's slathered all over the ( now get ready for this one ) brush ! I understand the concept of. A chic mascara container but boy the brush however that should have been made functional is almost a copy of the bottle ! It looks almost slight s shape in form that really epically fails it to perform ! Our eyes and the last placement is certainly not in " s " shape then why this damn brush ! Not only that you notice this really heavy mascara scent that's usually found in all mascaras but this one is a bit offensive and sharp ! Once you try to apply this irregular shaped want with probably 1/2 of the mascara cream slathered on it onto your eyes it make it's into an uncontrollable creamy mess that's very hard to clean up and distribute ! If you wear false lashes the cream is so heavy it weighs them down making them saggy and unable to curl !the only great thing about this mascara is the catchy tv commercial and the RETURN RECEIPT ! Other than that save your money and stick with maybelline illegal length followed by nars larger than life volumizing mascara

on 6/25/2013 7:55:00 AM

This made me fall in love with mascaras all over again.

on 6/19/2013 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. The packaging is nice, and the product doesn't smudge or irritate my eyes (I'm a contact lens wearer). Hypnose doesn't give a ton of volume, but it does add amazing, clump-free length. I've gone through three tubes and will repurchase in the future. For someone who's always on the lookout for the next best mascara, that says a lot!

on 6/17/2013 2:54:00 AM

This has been my favorite mascara recently! It comes in a cool container, apart from the usual mascara containers. But this makes my eyelashes a bit longer and I love how it doesn't clump them up! This would be great for those who have full eyelashes!

on 6/13/2013 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I did like this mascara, but at £21 it certainly isn't better than Clinique or max factor - so I'll stick with those!

on 6/8/2013 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a big fan of Lancome mascaras and the Hypnose formulation is one of my favourites.

To get the look I want, I always layer my mascaras. I have never found one that did it all, but this formulation is the closest I have come to it. It is buildable and doesn't smudge. If you were looking for one mascara to do it all, this is a good one to try.

I am a huge fan of the Lancome mascara cils booster - well worth the money and makes a big difference in how the mascara looks and lasts.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been wearing makeup since I turned thirteen. For me to consistently come back to one mascara time again after all these years definitely says something... And in the almost decade since I've been wearing makeup, I have tried both high end and drug store alternatives but nothing ever compares to the length and the volume created with this mascara. To say I love it is the understatement of the century: I currently have three in my makeup bag!! I am soooo happy that my friend's father works for Lancome otherwise I'd be shelling out a stupid amount of money regularly for this baby. That being said, even if I didn't get them for free I would go out and purchase this mascara regularly. Also, the formulation isn't quick to dry; my go-to for consistently flawless lashes!

on 6/5/2013 2:11:00 AM

Love this mascara. It is nice and thick and makes my eyes pop. Don't need lots of coats so quick to put on. Also stays put.

on 6/2/2013 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my all time favorite mascara that has ever been made, no lie. I worked in cosmetics for two years, so I have literally tried every line of mascara, well almost every mascara. For some reason the formula and the wand are perfect for enhancing eyelashes, and it does it beautifully without clumping and drying out. I never use waterproof mascara because I don't believe in it, so I can't rate the waterproof version of it, but hypnose is worth every dollar it costs,

on 5/24/2013 7:37:00 AM

This mascara is holy grail for me. I LOVE it, I've used it for a few years now and cannot fault it. It doesn't clump or flake, and I can apply 2-3 coats if I want to, but I never really need to because this mascara thickens and lengthens like no other!! I will never be without it...LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Popular Mascaras