Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 2/22/2011 7:56:00 PM

This is a great inexpensive range (3.49). There's a range of nice colours. The formula dries relatively quickly although I'm not sure if it's touch dry in 60 seconds. The wide fan brush makes it easy to apply. However, I'm not sure how long nail polish is supposed to last in the bottle. The packaging says 30 months but I've had my bottle for about 7 or 8 months and it's already starting to go gloopy. *310 Red Carpet* All in all, despite some cons, it's good for it's price and would repurchase again.

on 1/19/2011 2:45:00 PM

on 1/11/2011 10:55:00 AM

My favorite nail polish!

on 1/5/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Good color selection, great price, and awesome drying time. Nail polish doesn't last long on my fingers (I live on a ranch) so I'm not gonna spend 8 bucks on OPI. This satisfies my girly moments without breaking the bank.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Three words for this: a-maz-ing.
The colour range is great and the nail polish lasts so long. Also, it does dry in around 60 seconds and is great for quick application. Also, it has a thick brush for smooth, quick application and I love this nail polish so much. I would definetly re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Rimmel have nailed it!
Haha, I have tried many nail polishes, including Max Factor, Accessorize, Avon and No7 and this is by far the best nail polish I have ever tried. It goes on easily, I have really shaky hands and it didn't like smudge or do anything, and the colour is great and really strong, you can get away with one coat if you want!
It dries quite quickly like it says, but not that quickly to be honest.
I hope everyone buys this nail polish because it is definately the best one on the high street!

on 12/31/2010 9:16:00 AM

I'm really happy with this cheap polish. I have it in 4 colours now and it applies nicely, only need two coats. Last time I wore it I didn't use a top coat and still managed 4 days with no chips. Will definitely purchase again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm normally really bad at applying nail polish because it always smudges/smears/wrinkles/does something stupid and i have really unsteady hands. These nail polishes dry really fast (like, a few minutes), and I put two coats on. I didn't bother with top coat because my top coat is one of those that dries in two and a half hours and even then it's still kind of wet, but it is chipping a teeny-weeny bit. I love the professional finish, even though I wasn't really applying it very carefully. Great for pedicures, too.

on 10/28/2010 5:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

vey quick dry and the colours are pigmented. two coats are preffered but one is good enough, depending on the type of colour.

comes in a large range of colours (when i mean large, i mean large), theres something everyone will like. dries in less than 60 seconds depending on the thickness of the coat. they wear for at least 5-6 days without chipping or fading. i love these polishes. they are very cheap and the brush is very good quality. the little bottle lasts ages. one of my favourite polishes. rimmel make the best nail polishes in general. i have many many colours!

on 10/20/2010 4:10:00 AM

I LOVE these nail polishes. They were such a great find for me. it seems every color i buy suits my skin perfectly. the 60 second drying part is amazing if youre in a hurry and the brush is easy to use. theyre relatively cheap and great for their price range. i find these are better than some high end nail polsihes. I love the color ranges they seems to have everything! I own about 5 different colours right now and i love them all, switching the colours out for my mood is fun. :3