Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

3.5

on 12/23/2012 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Again I'm finding myself in the minority here, I really like this lip butter. The colour suits my nc 20-25 skin really well, and despite it's name, is more a nude pinky peach rather than straight peach. The lipsticks are off for the glitter particles. They do make the texture gritty and if your lips are dry, they gravitate in big lines there so you have to use lip balm beforehand. Lasting power is the same as any tinted lip product and until I find the same colour minus the glitter but still with a glossy sheen in my price range then I will continue to purchase. For reference, I have already purchased cotton candy and it looks awful with my skin tone, while peach parfait is a hit.

on 12/16/2012 12:17:00 AM

025 Peach Parfait is a shimmery peach, semi transparent with gold shimmers.
Peach Parfait gives out just a hint of colour while making your lips looking more moisturised and fuller and giving out a healthy sheen, I could easily apply this on the go and without mirror, a truly YLBB colour. However this is not like a life-changing product, I have hundreds of other product that would do exactly the same thing, adding shine and moisturise and all that so that's why I've only given it a 3 lippies and I will not repurchase this product. Other Lip Butter colours such as Red Velvet or Sweet Pie has more of a unique colour than this and I like them better.

on 12/15/2012 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This looks like Nars Super Orgasm on my lips! I don't like the gritty texture and the lasting power is a joke, but I love this creamy vibrant somewhat sparkly (perhaps a bit too much so for some but I dont care) lipstick thingy and will likely buy it again.

on 12/10/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i really dont like this particular color. Actually, with the amount of large glitter particles i could not tell how this looks. I applied several layers to intensify the color and i just get sparkles. This is not flattering at all and wish i listened to the reviews here.

on 12/8/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Like it like it i have 5 revlon butters,this is one of my fav,it is so pretty for autumn its warm with shimmer into it,remindes me of an autumn leaf.

on 12/5/2012 5:28:00 AM

the color seemed nice on tube, but when i applied it on my lips, it didn't look good at all. there's too much glitter that overpowered its color. i have fair complexion so this color wasn't flattering with my skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product! All the revlon lip butters are fantastic, but peach parfait is my favorite. It's a neutral, let fun color. It is a dark pink/peach color, with gold shimmer in it. I wear this everyday to school! When I ran out of the first tube, I repurchased it:) Aside from the awesome color selection, It is so moisturizing and does not dry out your lips. A lot of lipsticks can be very drying, However this is perfect! and no, its not sticky at all! The pigmentation of this lip butter is supposed to be sheer, I think the pigmentation is still great and really shows of the color.
I highly recommend this product, and this color for anyone looking for a neural but pink and fun color!

on 12/1/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've heard so much about these lip butters so I was really excited to try them. My very first one was Peach Parfait. I am very dissapointed in the color. It is not visible at all on my lip. I am hispanic so my skin tone is like a light brown color, so that may be why. It's like im applying sparkles to my lips. Too much sparkle in it. I can build it up to make it slightly peachy but then it looks like i covered my lips in glitter so it's not appropriate to wear to school.
The only pro was it goes on smoothly and makes my lips soft if i pair it with my Nivea a kiss of honey lip balm.
Don't buy if your skin tone is a light brown, unless you just want sparkles on your lips.

on 11/26/2012 5:47:00 AM

what i dont like about the package is that it is hard to open IF i wanna open it slowly and carefully. i find this wearable on an everyday basis because it isnt pigmented. you have to take note that this is shimmery and it is more like a lip balm if you like it.

on 11/22/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A good, neutral everyday shade that works well with everything.
Is both moisturizing like a balm and pigmented like a lipstick. Feels a bit grittier than some on the matte lip butters due to its shimmer, but isnít significant.