OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 10/8/2010 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was so excited to pick up this nail polish, as I've seen it as the best red nail polish in Allure magazine ever since I've read it.. perhaps around year 2003? or 2000. I don't remember.

I applied it, and it was a medium-deep metallic red, with shimmers. While it was a beautiful shade, it is not my HG red at all. While I do prefer creams, that wasn't the problem with this polish. It was the fact that it just made my unaged hands, look really old and wrinkly. :/

Since it aged my hands, I would not repurchase. Not even sure about reapplying on the fingers. Will try on toes...

NC20 hands.

on 10/2/2010 9:23:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great metallic red, easy to blend, looks great on fair skin or dark skin. The name is fantastic, too. My manicurist calls this a true red. It doesn't have orange undertones.

I LOVE this polish! It so perfect for fall and holidays. It has great consistency and coverage, so easy to apply. I'm just so attracted to the color itself and when I wear this I get so many compliments. This is one of my all time favorite colors.

on 9/27/2010 11:46:00 PM

This is my go-to nail polish: a beautiful, retro, candy-apple red. It goes on beautifully (as most OPI polishes do), but I must say that this particular color does cover a multitude of polish-technique sins. I'll be honest, I'm not the best painter; so when I'm between pedicures, I reach for my trusty bottle of "I'm Not Really A Waitress". As an added bonus, it' lovely on all skin tones. Plus, it lasts and lasts....

on 9/19/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this polish is so popular. It is absolutely beautiful! It is a deep rich red with a beautiful goldish shimmer. This OPI is my new favorite!

on 8/31/2010 5:11:00 PM

God, OPI really has the cutest names, don't they? All the raves about this product are spot on: it's the perfect shade of red (a little plummy), looks excellent on all complexions, and is beloved for a reason. Get it! You'll love!

on 8/29/2010 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love! I bought a clearance OPI manicure kit for $6.50, including a great storage bag, this shade, a bottle of nail whitener and nail strengthener. The kit was an amazing deal, and the color is super pretty. It goes on smooth and stays like nobody's business!

I have a ruby wedding ring and the colors are similar, with a similar shimmer, making me glance at my ring more often. Love that, too!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this shade! I just bought this hours ago and I couldn't wait to try it out! The metallic shade is attractive and is wearable for many occasions, whether it for a formal or something totally casual. They really got the right name for this shade.

on 7/31/2010 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What can I say about this shade that hasn't already been said? Anyone who is into nail polish should try this at least once, especially women with pale skin. It's such a pretty color and so wearable, it's quickly becoming a favorite of mine. JUST GET IT NOW!

on 7/31/2010 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is an all time favourite for any OPI user. Winter hits our land & all the magazines constantly rave about this colour & for good reason. Its super classy, super mysterious & the perfect shade of plum red you could find. It goes on well, great coverage after 2 coats & the soft shimmer makes your hands pop like nothing else. A great colour to add to any collection - you wont be disappointed!!

Top Rated OPI Products