MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 1/26/2015 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is honestly the best concealer i've ever had, I use half a pump for all the blemishes and dark circles under my eyes and they're gone. The price is extremely expensive for 17 considering the foundation alone is 21 and it comes in a much smaller bottle and clearly won't last that long (obviously paying for the name). It is easy to apply to much to the face to where it looks a bit cakey but just needs to be blended in a bit better. Overall I would buy this again and it does the job, although it's a lot to ask for a small bottle of concealer.

on 1/24/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Love this concealer! I use it to cover my dark circles under my eyes and it works amazingly! I used to use the benefit boiing concealer but because it was so creamy, it just used to slide off after a few hours and would crease, plus I didn't like the fact you had to dunk in your finger as it was quite unhygienic.
I put this on everyday, and when I go to the gym after work, all of my face is completely red and my BBCream has melted off, my whole undereye area is completely pale! It's so amazing!

I only have it 4 stars because it's quite expensive and I can't use it on my blemishes and acne because it breakse out like crazy if I do (I experienced the same thing with the foundations from mac too). I have amazing foundations which cover up my acne so I'm not too bothered about that.

on 1/19/2015 2:19:00 PM

I really like this product but it definitely becomes cakes and creases, going to try nars radiant creamy concealer.

on 1/18/2015 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay concealer. Theres better out there though

This was just ok for me. It covers ok and if you use a setting powder it will last through the day but I feel like there are much better concealers out there so I wouldn't repurchase it. Doesn't do anything that a 5$ drugstore concealer wouldn't do.

on 1/18/2015 4:47:00 PM

I only write reviews on two occasions--one, when I absolutely hate the product, or two, when I absolute love it. I am so happy to say this is a case of the latter. Before purchasing this product entirely on a whim (I wanted the Laura Mercier secret camouflage, but nobody was at the Laura Mercier counter) I was using anywhere from 2-4 products at a time to cover the awful hereditary and allergy-induced dark circles under my eyes. Even with all those products, though, I was NEVER satisfied with the final look. This concealer replaced all of them! Sometimes if I need a little extra coverage, I'll use Benefit Erase Paste over it, but it is absolutely not necessary--especially just for daily wear. It dries well meaning both that it stays put and doesn't really require a setting powder. I will say, however, the other reviews regarding the packaging are spot-on. Since I only use this under the eyes, I'm ok with how much product it dispenses, but I imagine it would be difficult if you just wanted to cover a blemish or two. Additionally, it is a little difficult to apply under the eyes with your fingers (although, as a result of both my laziness and my budget, I do anyways). Runs for $20, which is WONDERFUL considering I was spending $20-$35 on EACH of the products I had to use before. Definitely my HG concealer!

on 1/18/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good concealer that provides great coverage. The one big con is: THE PUMP!! I can't tell you how much I hate this pump. It is almost impossible to get out just a little bit. So a lot of product goes to waste every time you use it. I use this under my eyes and on blemishes and it works perfectly for that purpose. I would consider repurchasing it if mac changes the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't see what all the hype is about this concealer!
It doesn't cover my dark under eye circles very well and doesn't cover my acne very well either.
If i apply a heap of powder under my eyes with this product it looks much better.
Also the lady at the MAC counter gave me the wrong colour, so make sure you have the right shade before you walk out x

on 1/10/2015 6:29:00 PM

I love this product. Very pigmented and the kind of concealer I've been looking for. I like the fact that it comes with a pump because it keeps the product clean, what I didn't like about the pump is that you can't adjust the amount you want, theres too much concealer that you get in one pump. Although it's in a liquid form I find that it covers up very well. I would definitely recommend this product!

on 1/10/2015 4:02:00 AM

This is my HG concealer! It is very blendable, long wearing and it does not crease.I have tried lots of concealers , high end and drugstore, but nothing even comes close to this.I use it for my undereyes and it never looks cakey.I have dry undereyes already so that sais a lot.It has a lot of product and a little goes a long way so it will last for months.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products