MAC Matte - Omega

4.6

on 9/11/2010 3:07:00 AM

I use this to fill in my eyebrows and it works great. I also use it to blend out darker colours when I'm doing a smoky eye look. It's an overall great colour to have if you have fair skin. I can't really see it being of much use to someone who has a deep skin colour.
I'll definitely be repurchasing this. :)

on 8/23/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This may not look like much in the pan but it's a great colour for creating a very subtle crease contour on days when you are going for a natural look but want a bit of definition. It's also a very good colour for blending out darker crease colours when you want to have them fade subtly up toward the brow. And you can wear it lid to crease, again, for a very quick but finished look on days when you don't want to spend a lot of time putting on shadow, so it's great for an everyday work look if, like me, you would rather sleep for an extra half hour rather than spend that time on your eye makeup. Similar to Wedge but a bit cooler and, therefore, it works better for my skin tone.

on 8/16/2010 12:55:00 PM

Like many other people, I bought this eye shadow to use as a brow powder, and I must say I wasn't disappointed. This is the first colour I've found for my dirty blonde brows that doesn't look too yellow, orange, or brown. It's well pigmented, so all you have to do is dip the brush in the pot once to get a good amount of colour. I have to practice at making the edges of my brows look more natural, but I am quite pleased with this product. I can tell it will last a looooong time, but when I do finally run out, I will repurchase. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Omega looks like nothing special at all. It's dull and not vibrant but it's fantastic for the crease for blending. You should give it a try.

on 8/7/2010 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Great matte tan :)

on 7/1/2010 2:57:00 PM

I have bought this at least 3 times. I use it to fill in my brows. I'm NC 20 with blonde hair and this is perfection!

on 7/1/2010 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use Omega in the crease for a neutral crease color that adds depth to the eyes (no orange, red tones, mainly taupy-brown-beige; like my skin color but better). I use it with Ricepaper as the all over/brow highlight and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

on 6/20/2010 10:07:00 PM

This is a great color to soften edges with and or to contour the brow bone and crease. A must have in my MAC collection.

on 6/20/2010 9:47:00 PM

Beautiful, cool-toned matte taupe shadow. I could easily use this for my brows (though I already use Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Powder, and just stick with that), but I do actually use this as an eye shadow and love it for that purpose.

It makes for a very natural look, although with some black liner and mascara, it can be used for a sexy look, as well. I really love this shadow.

on 6/9/2010 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can't use this for my brows like most who have reviewed it but I really like Omega to a slightest hint of color. On my NW20 skin it barely shows up but the color is true to what you see in the pan and it still manages to make my eyes look pretty. It's also good to help blend out colors.

Top Rated MAC Products