Dior DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

4.1

Water, paraffin, C18-36 acid triglyceride, carnauba wax, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, beeswax, acacia Senegal gum, hydroxyethycellulose, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, sodium hyaluronate, artemia extract, hydrolyzed soy protein, pentylene glycol, potassium sorbate, BHT

on 9/26/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot wear mascara without putting this product on first. It work sooo well! It should be in everyones makeup bag. The trick is to put your mascara overtop before it gets to dry...but you don't want to put it over top when the primer is to wet. It has to be "tacky". If it is clumping to much than you are not using a very good mascara over top.
Over time I did notice my lashes became much longer and thicker. I pay more for this product than buy less expensive mascaras.

on 9/23/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is most definitely my holy grail of lash thickening primer products. I decided to purchase this as I was not really happy with either Lancome's or Trish McEvoy's versions of lash thickeners. The overwhelming positive reviews on this site convinced me to make the purchase, and I am not disappointed. I apply this to my sparse thin lashes right out of the tube. In the time that it takes me to place the applicator back in the tube, I then apply mascara (CoverGirl Lash Blast) over it. I do one lash at a time. This product gives me super long, thick lashes with no irritation. There is no interference with the longevity of wear for my mascara either. This is a super effective product; one that I hope will not be discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was sooo excited to finally save enough money and buy this product!...the first time i used it, i was so in love with it! but now im having second thougths... i dont think it really works like its supposed to after the first application...now im starting to think my lashes look better without the primer....ORRR maybe im just doing it wrong! i dont know what the problem is..i hope its me and not the primer because i would hate for it to stop working and i paid over $30 for it....the packing is very very veryyyy nice! i love it and it last for a very long time! the brush is a little wierd, but i can deal with it. I dont really like that the product doesnt really dry clear as it claims..and i have to put so much primer on my lashes to get the dramatic look that i love. Overall, i am going to say that this product is amazing..but only because i paid over $30 for it.maybe im just using it wrong.i dont knowwwwww

on 9/18/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this doesn't work well for me for some reason despite it's great reviews. I find it just makes my other mascaras look more clumpy (in a way my lashes do look thicker, but also clumped). Tried using it nightly for it's supposed conditioning/plumping benefits, and have noticed no difference.

on 9/11/2012 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have only gone through one tube of this, but this stuff is truly amazing I love it so much and I look forward to buying it again. My lashes really looked like fake lashes and so pretty. So if you just want bam lashes I would definitly recomend this primer it is awesome.

on 9/5/2012 8:16:00 PM

Yes , this is a very very good product. It works, plain and simple. The wand is very effective and the effect on lashes after mascara is truly lovely. Get some.
I have realized that primer is everything - primer for lashes, skin etc - they work .

on 8/17/2012 5:11:00 PM

I've gone through over 7 tubes of this and I'm still buying! It's crazy expensive but definitely helps my overall eye look--I look like I'm wearing falsies, with ANY mascara! I put on a few coats of this (4 or 5) and then I immediately put the mascara on. It doesn't leave my lashes looking gray like some other lash primers and it keeps them big and conditioned. I love it!

on 8/10/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing lashes!
I tried my mom's new tube of this and didn't put any mascara on (it was upstairs and I couldn't be bothered, I was just playing with her new haul) and wasn't impressed. My lashes didn't look any better and felt a bit stiff and the tips stayed white. Later when I applied some Lancome mascara I could not believe how great my lashes looked! They were long, thick, and curled! I have kind of crap lashes so I was so excited I made my mom go with me to Sephora right then so I could get my own tube! I'm not a fan of the Diorshow mascara though :/

on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First, I am glad this isn't water proof. What ever ingredient that is in waterproof mascaras makes my eye lashes fall out without hours of application.

This did make my eyelashes look longer and thicker.

However, maybe I didn't work fast enough, maybe I worked too fast, I don't know, I was under the impression you apply your mascara over this while this product is still wet on your lashes. It stayed white, which isn't something I liked. It felt tacky when I tried to put my Diorshow Iconic over the top of it. It took more than one coat to cover the white. It made my mascara clumpier. And it made my mascara stay kind of tacky. Maybe it is just my lashes, or maybe I didn't apply it correctly.
My eyelashes are pretty long (now that they have grown back) but I when I wear mascara I would like them to look a little more full. I was hoping this primer would do that, but all I got was more clumps.

Unless I figure out what I am doing wrong, I won't be buying this product again.

on 7/24/2012 12:06:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this primer!! I also love the white bottle it comes in. Yes, it is pricey but worth it. I dont like to skimp on makeup.

This primer combined with YSL shocking mascara is incredible. I'm new to makeup alley but I'll post pictures soon of the primer and mascara.

LOVE LOVE the primer.

**the only thing, is that you do need to make sure you are very cautious and precise when applying. Once you finish the primer and put on your mascara, if you dont have the primer exactly where you wanted your eyelashes, that's where they'll stay when it comes time for mascara.

Basically, be sure to separate your lashes beforehand, which you'd need to do with any primer. This stuff is so powerful!

Popular Mascaras