Dior Diorshow Mascara

3.4

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

This is a brilliant mascara. I have had it twice before and used it on a daily basis. The packaging is nice and sleek and the brush it self works very well. It is quite a large brush which I find works well as it is easy to apply and doesn't clump. It may be harder with a bigger rounder brush to apply to eyelashes in the corner of the eye but overall the bigger brush is great and the waterproof version is one of the best waterproofs out there. Diorshow is quite expensive but definitely worth it for the quality of the product.

on 1/2/2014 9:30:00 AM

This is one of my favorite mascara!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GMANIK/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001GMANIK&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwhttpwwwblo-20">Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara Makeup - Black (#090) 0.38 Fluid Ounce (11.5ml) Brush continued >>

on 12/31/2013 6:56:00 PM

Best Mascara I've ever used. Very dramatic results even on my skimpy lashes. Expensive but worth it. Does smudge a little, but I have that problem with any mascara.

on 12/31/2013 4:27:00 PM

I just hate everything about this mascara. It aged my eyes and looks just terrible.Maybe its my own fault I usually dont go for such a dramatic look. But I felt it was heavy and clumpy and just not attractive. It made my lashes go limp.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have bought!

on 12/4/2013 11:33:00 AM

One of the best mascaras I have ever used.
My lashes are long and beautiful and have a nice curl.
It's not cheap, but it will last you a long time.
Drugstore mascaras tend to dry out quickly, so I always invest in a good mascara.

on 11/30/2013 9:53:00 PM

LOVE THIS. Will never buy any other kind ever again. I have short and straight lashes but once I curl them and put 2 coats of this on I have Kardashian lashes :) love it

on 11/30/2013 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm usually strictly a drugstore mascara purchaser, but I bought this mascara as an impulse buy (which I tend to do after a long, stressful week...oops.) I have to say, I'm impressed with it! However, I do believe it may only work well for certain lash types. For instance, I have very long lashes, but I struggle with creating volume, and this mascara creates all the volume I need. It is the kind of mascara that requires a bit more care in its application as the wand is quite large, but many of the designer brand mascaras have a large wand. Dior would do well to advertise its mascaras according to lash types.

on 11/27/2013 1:13:00 PM

If I can help just one person out there save their money by not buying this overly-hyped mascara then my purchase of this product will not have been in vain. I'm a mascara junkie. I've tried them all so when I heard the hype surrounding this mascara I had to have it. I'm sorry but the masses got it wrong. This mascara doesn't do anything. It doesn't lengthen, it doesn't thicken and it certainly doesn't coat every lash because the wand is so darn big! I usually like big wands as they feel luxurious to me but this was just awkward to use.
Honestly there is nothing (I repeat: nothing) special about this mascara. It is exorbitantly priced, awkward to maneuver and doesn't deliver on any of its promises. The story behind this wand is that Dior makeup artists used to us toothbrushes to fan out the mascara and give a full-lash look so they created this mascara wand to duplicate that look. Ladies, save your money and get the toothbrush instead.

on 11/21/2013 5:06:00 AM

This mascara is not worth the hype. I bought this mascara and within a month it dried out!!! It was almost $40 CDN! It smudged +++ and didn't hold my curl. I prefer my ysl babydoll over this overpriced/overhyped mascara. What a waste of $.

Popular Mascaras