Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 12/19/2013 3:32:00 AM

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15 review, December 2013

I really like this foundation for every day at work wear. I have pigmentation on my cheeks and forehead so I really love that this foundation has ingredients in it that help to fade the pigmentation as well as conceal it. It's a wonderful 3 in 1 product (foundation, pigmentation treatment and spf 15 sun protection). I'm time poor in the mornings so am always a fan of multi-tasking products. It gives a nice medium coverage and makes my skin look healthy and sort of dewy (but not shiny). I prefer having good coverage because of my pigmentation but I really don't like looking like I'm wearing a mask of foundation and this foundation still lets my skin show through so it's not at all mask-like (unless, of course, you apply a lot).I do wear it with a cc cream (some days) and a setting powder (every day) and sure, it doesn't stay perfect all day but im hoping to find new primers and powders to help with this, because I really do like the way this looks when I first apply it. I did find it lasted longer when i used it with my Dr Hauschka setting powder as opposed to my Revlon one, and i wonder if it would last even longer with a Clinique setting powder.

I love the squeeze tube bottle. which is very hygienic, and easy to get out of the package. The size of the bottle makes it a breeze to travel with, and i think it would probably last 5 months comfortably.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because I like trying new things. And the only reason I bought this is because I had a gift card because it is pricey. If you have oily skin, like me, this product will only add to your shine if you don't have a really good pressed powder over it. With powder it looks great, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation. Without the powder I can touch my face after an hour of wearing it and the foundation comes right off onto my fingers. It's not a perfect match for my skin tone but it's workable. I wear this with primer under and apply with a foundation brush after pouring a little dab onto the back of my hand because of the packaging. I have a lot of acne scars and it does cover it but not completely. It's light coverage, medium if you really build it up well and I haven't had any issues with cakey-ness. It does not last all day for me, it usually wears thin enough to really see my scars without looking closely somewhere around the 4-6 hour mark so if you're looking for all day coverage I don't recommend. This is the first foundation I've ever used that I really liked and it does seem to even my skin tone the slightest bit after I use it like the product suggests so I do recommend it to anyone willing to try it.

on 12/1/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product goes on smooth and give a medium coverage, given that you use a buff brush. It evens out my skin tone and the product has a nice consistency and isn't heavy at all. I would recommend it for people with good skin as it gives your skin a natural, luminous, & real look but enhances it. If you have oily skin, remember to powder this is not a mattifying foundation and oils will seep through.

on 11/27/2013 11:16:00 PM

so far the best foundation. I have oily, sensitive skin. I looks like a second skin. lightweight and my skin feels healthy.

Finishing my 4th bottle and the only complaint is I'm super bored and itching for something new! But this is the only foundation I can wear for work hours (8am application - 10 pm wash off) which does not give me zits. Fade scars? Maybe. But overall my combination skins been much more even. My oily T zone is less shiny and my dry areas are no longer flaking while using Clinique Even Better everyday. I've tried other high end brands which promise to not irritate sensitive-combination-prone to acne skin and sadly the bottles are left for special occasions only. I rather be bored than break out and am off to get my 5th bottle *sigh* #perfectfoundationproblems

on 11/22/2013 4:02:00 PM

This is a lovely product, it is easily my go to foundation for every day wear. It glides onto my skin and is really light, yet lasts all day. It covers scars from spots and leaves me with near flawless skin without being too thick or unnatural. The bottle it comes in looks small, but you genuinely don't need much to cover your face. I have this product in Neutral, so I can build it up with bronzer or just use a light dusting of powder to create a natural matte look.

on 11/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I loved Clinique's Superfit Foundation (which was discontinued years ago) and recently gave this a try.

My skin: Combination, breakout-prone and very sensitive.

This foundation provided a dewy texture without being obnoxious and really did help even my skin tone. I wear the Cream Chamois and it is a perfect match for my N5 skin tone. I pair this with the matching concealer and loose translucent powder for flawless coverage.

I would definitely recommend this if you were a fan of Superfit.

on 11/17/2013 6:18:00 AM

I have always loved this foundation.
LOVED.

My skin: Super dry, acne-prone and very sensitive.

I didn't use any makeup for a week and I got my acne under control, still had scars but no spots. So when I had to go to work I was pleased that I didnt had to use that much makeup to hide the scars. I used Even Better (as I have in years) and I looked good.

10hrs later when I cleaned my face i had 4 BIG spots on my face. I relized that all this time my acne had be caused by this foundation (and my earlier bad skincare rutine).

What I have also have realized now when I have found my FAV foundation (Clarins Everlasting) is that Even Better is VERY wet/oily, When I used it I had to use VERY much powder to keep it on my face - also had to powder some times during the day. This made my face look very dry and cakey.

It actually does even the tone out in your skin! I normally don't believe in skin evening products but after giving this a whirl I have actually notice my old acne scars lightening up. It offers great coverage and seems to last all day.

on 11/3/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although the color didn't match to a t:

this foundation did make my skin tone look better

There are so many colors that I am sure if I looked harder I could find one that matched. It wasn't worth it because the staying power wasn't good enough in my opinion