MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax\Cera Carnauba\Cire De Carnauba, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vanillin, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6 Lake, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 21 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 10/27/2010 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this color.

on 10/19/2010 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Twig is a beautiful neutral color for us warmer skinned gals (nc35-37). I am in love with it. Also looks beautiful with MAC nymphette over it. Must have!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this already! I love Twig. It's not earth-shattering, but it works so well. It's the perfect everyday, MLBB color. I wear it when I want to look like me, but better. I never choose it at night, but it's great for work and weekends. A perfect neutral on me. I've bought several tubes over the years, and just used my "back to mac" trade in to get one! And I do love the stain formula.

on 9/28/2010 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

Had this lipstick about a month. This is my new go to color. I am a NW35 and this color works great with my skin tone. Satin finish is nice because it can be worn anywhere: to work or out on the town. If u want something more flashy pick a similar color with a different finish or top it off with some clear gloss. Overall a good product.

on 9/19/2010 12:14:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is my true neutral color. I mean, this color matches my natural lip color to a T, when I have it on, it evens out my natural color, and gives it a subtle shine. This is my soulmate lipstick. LOVE IT.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I usually adore brownish lipsticks but this one just did not work for me. After I put it on I looked in the mirror and immediately felt transported back to the 90's. On me it turned a very icky brownish/reddish color that made me feel (and look...eek!) about 10 years older.I was hoping for a browny/pinky/neutral color but I don't think my mauvey pigmented lips can pull it off.
I do however, love the texture of it and the scent...just not the way it makes me look.
Gave it to my mom who absolutely adores it, and on her it looks amazing!

on 9/8/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this shade. For some reason, it is perfect for my skin tone. I have been using it for over 10 years. I first heard about this shade after reading an article in one of the magazines about MAC's best selling lipsticks, and at the time, this shade was their best seller. I thought I would try it because I love the nude brownish pink toned lipsticks. I went to Nordstroms because they had a large selection of MAC products, and as soon as I tried it on, I loved it. I will continue to buy this shade as long as they carry it.

on 9/7/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Several of my friends used and raved about Twig lipstick so I decided to give it a try a few years ago. Definitely NOT my colour at all. Very unflattering, in fact. I need more colour to my face - more pink or plum or red. Twig just made me look tired and haggard - not what anyone is looking for in a lipstick. It's not really the fault of the lipstick; it's just not a flattering colour for me at all. I also find it very drying and dry looking on my lips, though a topping of a clear or almost clear lipgloss takes care of this and also makes the lipstick a bit more wearable/less unflattering for me (I tried it the other day again after quite some time and put on some gloss). I've had this a few years now and the tube basically looks unused because, well, I hardly ever use it.

on 9/7/2010 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This will the first lipstick shade I'll rebuy. I've had this many years, and it is wearable day and night. I'm NW-NC20. Colour is pink chocolate. Nars Pigalle is called pink chocolate but it has no pink, just brown. If I have to pick one shade of all the lipsticks I have tried, and call it universally flattering, twig would be it.

on 6/12/2010 2:36:00 PM

Nice color b I'm olive complected and I like this color

Popular Lipsticks