Ralph Lauren Blue for Women

3.9

on 6/12/2007 2:56:00 AM

Lovely, fresh and very unique fragrance. Got this as a set of RL perfumes, and this is possibly the best, besides Glamourous. Lasts for quite a while, and does not alter.

on 6/2/2007 10:21:00 AM

I just love Blue!! As others have said, it's not something you'd wear for a night on the town, but a great everyday scent. A very fresh, clean fragrance that is great for spring and summer. I live in a warm climate, so I use it all year. :-)

on 5/21/2007 10:15:00 PM

I really love this fragrance. I wore it on my honeymoon! I love how one reviewer stated that people will probably think it's just the way you smell, not your perfume. In fact, when I wear it, I am mostly told, "Your hair smells really good". That is perfect for me, because when I wear this fragrance, I am going for "just out of the shower" smell. This is my favorite to wear in the spring and summer.

on 5/19/2007 7:43:00 PM

this is a clean,soft,lovely floral that is not overwhelming! it is so light,you might not believe it's perfume...it's more like a body mist! i bought a mini bottle at walmart for $5.99 and it is a great treat to carry in my purse!

on 5/12/2007 3:35:00 PM

A nice, soft fragrance. I wear it on a daily basis, but I wouldn't wear it for a night on the town; it's just not that kind of smell. It's like a soft floral that relaxes you, like everyone else has said. It's the kind of smell that doesn't make people go "oh nice perfume", rather, it makes people think that's the way you just always smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A perfect 'white t-shirt and jeans' fragrance. The marine floral scent is subtle and to me has faint spicy undertone when it drys down. I don't wear it all the time but when I do, people always comment on how nice it smells. It's a good summer fragrance, especially in the Aussie heat and Melbourne humidity becuase it's not too strong and cloying. Its a fairly inoffensive/generic smell but a good staple to have around.

on 5/4/2007 2:21:00 PM

ok, i'm kind of torn on this fragrance. I LOVVEEE the smell of the initial fragrance in the bottle. It is just breathtaking and wonderful!!!! But when i spray it on my skin, it smells like gasoline!! I know that it's totally weird, but it's true. Time and time again, i've tested this fragrance-hoping that i will get a lovely scent, because i just love the smell in the bottle, but it absolutely reeks when i but it on....sooo dissappointing! Point being, obviously my body chemistry rejects this one but it probably smells divine on others. I would reccommend testing this one on you SKIN before you buy!!

on 4/14/2007 10:01:00 AM

This is a unique, addictive, fresh clean floral, not marine or aquatic at all. It's very well balanced, suits most occasions and perfect for spring and summer. The blue bottle and the name are misleading, as the fragrance reminds me more of open green fields than the sky or ocean. The vetiver and moss in the drydown reminds me of OJ Iskarfand, which is equally gorgeous (maybe more so). Lasting power is not that great, but will repurchase.

Blue is an absolute comfort scent. A light, musky, aquatic floral that helps me relax when I am trying to fall asleep. A tad rosey but it isn't annoying. This may be good for insomniacs if you are into this type of fragrance. The bottle fits perfectly in the palm of my hand and I never worry about dropping it. My one and only complaint is the lasting power. Gone after a few hours but I would still definitely repurchase. I have yet to find anything else like it.

on 3/30/2007 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I totally love this product. I agree with someone else's comments-that I would consider this a signiture scent. This totally makes me calm and at peace. I guess I wear it more for myself then what other people think.

Popular Fragrances