OPI Natural Nail Base Coat

3.7

Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Camphor, Benzophenone 1, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, D&C Red 33

I really like this base coat. I've been using it for years. It's not a total stain barrier, as my nails are still stained yellow when I wear dark colors.

on 1/22/2005 2:16:00 PM

I have been using this for a while now and find it to be the best base coat for me. It dries so quickly, so you're not waiting until you can start painting your nails because by the time you're done one hand, the other hand is bone dry! I find that a little goes a long way as well, so I will repurchase if I ever run out of this one!

This stuff is wonderful. I find that it grows out my nails more quickly than Nail Envy by far. I have learned, as a manicurist, that OPI's polishes just like their own basecoats and topcoats and don't tend to do so well (IMO) with other brands.

on 7/14/2004 4:00:00 AM

This is a smooth base coat that generally makes polish last for 6-8 days. resonable price

on 3/17/2004 12:18:00 AM

Really helps my lacquer adhere and stay put even though my hands are constantly in water. Nails look good after polish removal and I've not had any discoloring/yellowing problems from deep pigmented colors.

on 9/5/2003 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a brilliant base coat, I prefer to use this instead of Nail Envy.

on 4/27/2003 1:50:00 AM

A great base coat. Helps the polish stay put and leads to less chipping. I use it for every manicure and the bottle is still full. Goes a LONG way!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

i discovered this stuff years ago and have been in love with it every since. helps polish last and last and its also very shiny so you can use it alone and nails look great. i also noticed my nails seemed to grow more while using it. i've also doubled it as a topcoat with no problem.

on 2/15/2003 11:43:00 PM

This is a good base for nail polish to go on. It does feel like my own nails, and it makes the nail polish stay on longer. The tiny little bottle lasts a long time as well! Because the consistency is quite watery, so u need very little for each application. I've been using this for 1/2 year, and I've barely finished 20% of it. 1 lipstick off because I'm not sure if this really does anything for my nails.. but so far so good!

on 1/27/2003 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best base coat I can find at this time. It goes on nicely and dries fairly fast for a product that isn't advertised as fast drying. And I have nails that chip and flake through the week. I also like dark colors of nail polish. This keeps the chipping down and my nails don't yellow from the dark colors.

Top Rated OPI Products