BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 5/15/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVEE~~<33 This is absolutely the best!!
I am still scared of wearing this alone without my too faced shadow insurance eyeshadow primer. I know cream based shadows are meant for like shadow primers and supposed to act same as e/s primer, but I am still skeptical!! Otherwise, the colors are gorgeous, it's kinda price but i knw it'll last long, and I love the packaging.

on 5/15/2009 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Contrary to the name, this product does crease. I have it in Skinny Jeans, purchased August 08. It has not dried out and you do not need a lot of it at once. I've used it as shadow for going out, which looks nice when you use it subtly. I've also used it as a liner, but it was difficult to get just the right amount. I did like it but will probably not repurchase.

on 5/9/2009 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

it friggin CREASES!!!!!!!!! i got this in samba-dy loves me, which appears in the pot to be something like a copper color. but it just doesn't show up on my eyelids AT ALL. just the slightest hint of gold shimmer and that's all. and the worst of all is that it DOES CREASE!!!! and CREASE LIKE CRAZY!!! the more i put it on (as i want to make the color shows up) the crazier the creasing!!! i don't know why, because there's quite a lot a comments that say it does not crease. maybe my asian eyelids already have lots of creases..... (god i'm just 21....)..... really frustrated with this lying creaseless cream shadow.... even though the colors are just lovely (like busy signal and skinny jeans). this is the first cream shadow i've ever tried, but after this experience, i'm definitely sticking to powder shadows. alas, what am i gonna do with my whole pot of lovely packaged cream shadow????

on 4/29/2009 11:18:00 PM

Received this as a BI bonus from sephora. Really great colour and lasts well, but difficult for me to blend evenly.

on 4/23/2009 10:08:00 AM

I have tried several cream shadows over the years (Mary Kay, Clinique, Neutrogena etc) and these are the best. I hope they expand the color line more. They stay put all day until they are washed off. The colors they do have right now are really pretty. They have a beautiful pearl-escent glow. I am torn about the pot packaging. I like using a cream shadow brush with these. I don't think that a tube would be any better. Don't stick your fingers in the pot! The SA told me that the oils from your fingers will decrease its ability to stay put, and it will start creasing on your eyes. Use a brush - but not theirs. Get the creamshadow brush from Sephora. Its much better. I would definitely buy these again, and hope they come out with more colors!

on 4/18/2009 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! Gives you that JLo glow on your lids...very soft and pretty. Goes on smooth, doesn't crease or look cakey, and stays on until it's washed off. Just wish it came in a tube for hygienic purposes. Definitely will repurchase.

on 4/7/2009 2:10:00 PM

Wow. I regret being a skeptic for so long. It's all true! It stays put! It's buildable! It's blendable! It's magic!

on 3/18/2009 1:46:00 PM

In LOVE with these things. I have been through two containers (Birthday Suit - a neutral, goldish color, and Honey Bunny - terracotta nude). I love them alone or used under eyeshadow as a primer. These are fabulous and I will continue to purchase over and over again. When worn alone or under shadows, I don't see any creasing for 16 hours and that is why I will be faithful to this product. My skin and eyelids are very oily. I would recommend this to girls with oily lids.

on 3/4/2009 7:18:00 PM

I received a free sample from Sephora and was excited to try it as I love MAC's paint pots and love trying similar products. I have to say the Benefit's creaseless cream shades are the bomb!!! It was very easy to apply and blend, didn't crease (even after 12 hours of wear), and e/s applied over top stayed on beautifully. Definitely will purchase a few now and give them a try.

on 2/18/2009 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm NC-27, warm light-toned skin. I purchased two shades: Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit. The application is smooth and easy. Nice finish and beautiful colors, but too much shine and shimmer for my aged eye-lids. The staying power is decent enough. However, it doesn't come close to Bobbi Brown's creme shadows or Shiseido's Hydro-powder shadows (my favorites). I wish BeneFit would make a few matte versions of these!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products