Beyoncé Heat

3.2

on 8/28/2010 1:06:00 PM

I really like the smell.i usually go for sickly sweet perfumes,this is a very womanly scent but it only lasts about half an hour on me and then its worn off??!!! I would buy again cos i love the smell but it needs to last alot longer!!

on 8/20/2010 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love the smell, a little strong at first, but its not very lasting. I spray on a lot, smell like a prostitute, then about 2 hours later its gone. I don't know, I'm sure I'll go through my little bottle quickly.

on 8/19/2010 5:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so excited for this perfume to come out. I'm a HUGE Beyonce fan, and while I think the perfume is 'nice' that's it. nothing more, nothing less, just a generic 'nice'.
I was expecting a lot more to be honest, I read interviews she was saying about how this will be remembered and how she'd like it to be a classic, that's not going to happen. It's a best seller because it's by BEYONCE, it would be a best seller even if it smelled like cat pee. Oh, and the lasting power is non existent... the lotion scent lasts longer the perfume and it's a really nice lotion!

At first I was like no I saw the commercial and I just felt it was tacky.Well, I tried a sample decided to give it a chance.I was surprised by how fresh it smelled.I should of just continued using my sample but instead I rushed and ordered a huge 100 ml of it.Well, the bottle is so tacky it looks like a genie lamp or something like that.Its not a very attractive bottle too gaudy.Its like not much thought went into this perfume.Its peachy then musky and then poof its gone in 20 minutes.Certainly not worth the purchase please don't waste your money on this I think its over priced it should be sold for less than half the asking price on Avon.
Edit I now really like this it last long on my skin I will buy it again.

A booooooooring, sweet and juvenile scent in a tacky bottle. Beyonce, what were you thinking? . I'm giving it a two because it isn't actually offensive (too nondescript for that). This is the type of thing that gives celebrity scents a bad name.

on 7/27/2010 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Was so disappointed. Considering the notes I expected a great gourmand scent. Guess I was expecting the fruitiness to be subtle and the gourmand foody thing to come through more. This was nothing special at all :( In fact I cannot even separate any particular notes. Just a jumbled semi-sweet, slightly spicy mess to me.

Sorry but I did not like this at all. Nothing different about it. Nothing unique.

on 7/25/2010 3:23:00 PM

Oh boy. I am open to alot of fragrances and styles. This is not good. A sweet sugared mess, period. I tried a tester of this and I am very thankful that this only lasted about 10 - 15 minutes on me. The very weak dry down is better than the first spray but even that disappeared quickly. This is a big ole NO!

on 7/23/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

ugh! how could someone as beautiful as beyonce put her name on this? for one, beyonce is beatiful in a one in a million way, her perfume should reflect that one in a million scent. it doesnt. like someone else said its ordinary. i tried this on a couple days in a row and honestly other than the horrid fruit notes that seriously made me want to vomit, there wasnt anything spectacular in the dry down. such a beautiful woman deserves a beautiful fragrance and this just aint it. imho anyway.

on 7/23/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Not too strong and not awful, but it's too treacly and too spicy IMO.

on 7/3/2010 3:11:00 PM

I tried this yesterday at the store. First on the strip... I thought it wasn't that bad, and then 5 mins later I couldn't smell a thing.. like it disappeared. Then I tried it on my wrist... awful... smelled like a weird chemical spicy citrusy scent and it lasted maybe half an hour then it was all gone... really cheap fragrance.

Popular Fragrances