Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 8/16/2013 1:07:00 PM

The best ( and priciest) mascara I have ever tried. Lashes look thick, long and voluminous, and still remain flexible and soft. One layer is enough for a beautiful, almost false lashes look. Do not try to put on a second layer, as it will clump.

on 8/11/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really didn't like this mascara at all. While it thickened my lashes decently, it was pretty clumpy. It also had an unpleasant chemically smell that I think was supposed to smell floral but it was pretty awful. I had this in a sample size and actually tossed it after trying to like it for about 1-2 weeks. It sounds like it works well for some people but I couldn't get past the smell or the clumps in the formula.

i recently purchased this mascara and i have heard sooo much rave about it usually i go for drug store mascara because i have always been skeptical about high end mascaras.

i would have to say that i was very impressed! it lengthens, volumizes you name it it does it.. it honestly makes it look like i have false lashes (yeah..... its that good)
it has this creamy texture and its very easy to work with.

my only complaint is..... THE PRICE!

i would definenately re purchase!

on 7/27/2013 3:25:00 PM

Its a wet mascara when new so I started lightly coating so not to stick lashe together..curved inward towards lashes apply lots..curved outwards on lashes not so much and the sides separates. Curled lashes once applied more and really black..so far curl stays..will buy again..also like diorshow iconic..iconic overcurl. .and ysl faux cils in shocking.

on 7/19/2013 5:11:00 AM

I have been a fan of LancĂ´me mascara for a long long time , I have tried others but always come back to this brand. I purchased Hypnose last December and really liked it , easy to apply , nice brush etc. For some reason when replacing it I decided to buy Drama, might have been the LancĂ´me show packaging that caught my eye :) .Anyway not the best choice for me. The brush is too chunky and I manage to get the mascara bloody everywhere to be honest .I also find it thick and gloopy and as the day goes on it ends up flaky . I think I fluffed up with this purchase to be honest. I will consider a different brand next time, based on this experience but will no doubt return to LancĂ´me at some point. Might check out some of your recommendations !

on 7/2/2013 11:00:00 AM

Wonderful mascara!! The bristles on the brush get every lash and really make my lashes thick! I love the brush in the fact that its oddly angled/shaped but it really helps give my lashes volume. One quick thing I found is that after wearing it for a few hours, my lashes/eyelids started itching badly. I'm not sure if there's something different in this one that I'm allergic to or what, but I will still use it for the great results. Another quick note, I didn't even have the mascara for a month and it started drying up in the tube and became difficult to get any product out of it.

on 6/14/2013 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my first LancĂ´me mascara and I feel pretty blah about it. The brush is not user friendly and makes the mascara go on very thick and clumpy. My lashes look long and full after using this, but with much effort. If you are looking for a quick application this is not the formula for you! If you have the time, patience, and skill you will probably love the effects drama will give you!

on 6/10/2013 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The brush looks cool at first, but it's not user friendly at all! Super hard to not smear mascara over my lids with the part that curves inwards/upwards. Wet formula that weighs down my lashes while not giving extraordinary volume or length. It does stay all day without smudging or flaking though. Overall, disappointing for the price.

on 6/8/2013 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am a big fan of Lancome mascaras and the hypnose line in particular, but Drama didn't do anything for me. I found it smudged and flaked. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although this is pricey for a mascara it's my HG mascara! It really defines and volumizes my eyelashes. I already have long, curly lashes so I can't really say how well it lengthens and curls. If you're looking for volume then this is the mascara for you. If you don't like it at first, wait till the mascara gets a bit dryer, it works much better. I always find myself hating mascara a at first but then loving them after it starts drying. I absolutely love this mascara and continue to use it everyday!

Popular Mascaras