L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

3.6

Magnifier Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide.
Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have naturally curling lashes & this mascara somehow flattened them out..plus when u try to layer it clumps..the white part is awful & I dn use it @ all. The black part lengthens, not much volume but that's ok for me..bt all 2gthr it's not great.

on 6/12/2013 9:56:00 PM

I had this product for a while before I really started to love it. The white/primer side of the product - crap! I hated the white side since it made my lashes look grey after I applied the actual mascara.

Once I started using the mascara side on its own, I LOVED IT. No transferring - no black mascara ring under my eyes! I couldn't even achieve that with my Waterproof Lash Discovery and Waterproof Full n Soft. However, I wouldn't recommend wearing this on a rainy day, to a pool party, or a chick flick, or a funeral. Anywhere water/tears are going to come along. The beauty tubes pretty much come right off with just water, so no worries about having stubborn mascara clumps. Overall, this is a great everyday mascara excluding the primer.

on 6/8/2013 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

-all time favorite mascara! I am a mascara junkie! always up to trying the new one yet I always come back to this kind! No raccoon eye! No need for an eye makeup remover just water!!! LOVE!!

on 6/7/2013 1:04:00 AM

This is my HG mascara. I have bought other mascaras because I am a product junkie, but nothing else comes close. Blinc provides way less volume. Other "fiber" mascaras just smudge. I have oily skin prone to smudging and I like a heavy lash look. This mascara is absolutely perfect. It gives me tons of volume, very black lashes and no smudging all day. I like how easy it is to remove as well - coming home on a Friday after work I like to refresh my makeup before going out. With this mascara I can just wet my fingers and slowly wiggle off the mascara tubes. With the mascara totally gone I can reapply my powder and shadow and I'm ready to go out.

on 6/6/2013 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

lolwut at the review below that goes on about chemicals in makeup remover? If you think there are less chemicals in makeup than a simple eye makeup remover, geez, get over it. Or your parents. How ridiculous.

I love this mascara, it is better for volumizing than its Blinc cousin but I dislike that it comes in black only, I prefer a medium brown as my eyelashes are naturally clear, heh. So, I still buy Blinc and cry at the cost every time.

on 5/25/2013 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to put this mascara all the time when I bought it first time then I don't know what happened but it didn't look any good on me after I purchased it for the second time. First time I bought it (when it got out), it was great. It added length and the lashes seemed thicker. The second time when I bought it, it smelled awfully. It did add the length but not the extra volume. I just don't understand why. Did they change it somehow??
It's great that you can remove it with warm water and that it doesn't smudge. Also it really adds length. So I guess it's fine if you have thick lashes...
I discovered other mascaras that are better so the ''no-smudge'' thing is not good enough for me to convince to purchase it again.

on 5/19/2013 12:12:00 AM

At first I really liked this product and I used it religiously for 6 months, but despite the pros of the product I felt like there were better mascaras out there.

Pros:
-doesn't smudge under the eyes
-really easy to wash off
-adds length

Cons:
-The second tube I bought had a really strong chemical smell that was pretty off putting and made me stop using it. I can't remember the smell being that strong with the first tube I used but I'm not sure.
-Despite lengthening my lashes, it didn't really hold a curl well and had a tendency to clump on my lashes.

I think this is a solid product and would work really well for some people, but it just wasn't HG for me so I moved on to other mascaras.

on 5/11/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Tubing mascaras make me a little nervous, because I'm never quite sure if it's my actual lashes coming off during removal or just the tubes. With that being said, I remember using this mascara a few years ago with success.

on 4/28/2013 1:32:00 AM

Weighs down my lashes terribly, even after I curl them. I use them only on my bottom lashes for this reason.

on 4/21/2013 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is the only mascara that doesn't smudge on my eyes. I have monolids so it's hard to choose a mascara for puffy eyelids. I've tried so many mascaras, from drugstore to high end but those mascaras smudge on me like crazy! I usually look like a panda after applying mascara. But this mascara was different. It stays for so many hours and i doesn't smudge at all! One day i was so tired and i slept without removing my make up. And guess what, in the next morning the mascara wasn't smudges on my under eye area. Also it's very easy to remove it, you don't need any make up removers just warm warm and cotton pad is all you will need to remove this. It makes my lashes look longer but it doesn't make them look thick but it's okay for me. I definitely recommend this to girls who have problems with mascara smudging.

Popular Mascaras