Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 11/26/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am so in love with this pencil. I bought in in Caramel, thinking, why not? I've heard a lot of great reviews about this product. So many other brow pencils that I have used have been waxy, sitting on top of my eyebrows. This product, which probably has something to do with the extra fine point gets right to the skin underneath my brows, which is where I really want the color. I also love the little spoolie wand on the other end.
The caramel color is perfect for a dark blonde like me, not too dark, just right. Will definitely be purchasing again.

on 11/26/2014 11:57:00 AM

Please ignore the bad reviews! This brow pencil makes my brows look so natural which is something I just can't achieve with powder or any other brow pencils I've used. It took me a while to get used to it (just over a week) and get the perfect look for me but now that I have, I'm so happy with it! Worth the money definitely. I just wish there was more of the product :(

on 11/24/2014 5:06:00 PM

I have thick eyebrows, but they are sparse in spots, so I need a good pencil to fill it in. I don't really like the ones by IT Cosmetics. They are too red for me. I have this in taupe, and it is perfect. It is a little bit pricey, but I will still purchase this when I run out, because you can't argue with perfection.

on 11/21/2014 2:52:00 AM

I love this pencil!. It glides on smoothly and camouflages itself well. My only issue is that I run out really fast and constantly need to replace it.

on 11/20/2014 11:20:00 PM

This stupid thing is expensive, but incredible.
I have it in ebony, and it mimics my thick, crazy dark eyebrow hair like no other without looking like I took a sharpie to my brows. It is buildable and on days when I want to look like I'm wearing nothing at all (nothing at all!) I use it to draw hairs on my bald spots and holy crap I can't even tell it's there. It's almost scary.
The tip is always perfectly sharp, and I love that I don't have to sharpen anything because I shed a tear for every bit of product I sharpen off any pencil. The brush on the end is amazing. I kept my old brow wiz pencil just for the brush. Occasionally I will turn the pencil end, hoping for some magic Anastasia fairy to have visited me in the middle of the night, but alas- no. I'll have to pay another $1209328 dollars for another one. Honestly, it's worth it.

on 11/18/2014 4:42:00 PM

The product is actually good and having the pencil and spoolie brush in one applicator is awesome. However, the spoolie end broke on me not once but twice!! I will definitely not buy it again.

on 11/14/2014 9:35:00 PM

This is THE best eyebrow pencil I've ever used. I love how thin it is & that is has a spoolie on the other side of it. I'd repurchase it over & over again.

on 11/10/2014 12:14:00 AM

Love this eyebrow pencil! Best one I've ever used. It's not too harsh so it's very easy to use. Only cons are that there's not a lot of product in this and it kinda breaks easily.

on 11/5/2014 8:55:00 PM

HG eyebrow pencil. I love that I don't have to sharpen it and it comes with a little comb at the opposite end for extra grooming. I use it for the bottom "outline" of my eyebrow along with the arch + tail and fill in the main part of the brow with the brow gel. It lasts all day long and won't smudge if you lightly brush something against the product (clothes, etc). I am constantly asked what I use on my eyebrows and within a few weeks I can tell they have been using the brow wiz and getting better at it. Practice makes perfect. I started with the stencil and once I got a good shape down, I stopped needing it.

on 11/2/2014 3:32:00 PM

I LOVE THIS. Ebony is the perfect colour for my brows, as it's not orange-y brown nor is it grey-black. My hair is a dark dark brown and all other brow products appeal to lighter brunettes and it never matches my natural hair colour. Besides the color, the spooley is great and the formula lasts all day, leaving me with natural and perfect looking brows. It is expensive and I use this when I want to look good... aka not every day. The formula isn't too try nor is it too wet. I have yet to try anastasia's brow powder and pomade, but this is truly a spectacular product.

Popular Brows Products