Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

I love Chanel's scents. I usually wear Chance, yet I'm really starting to prefer this scent. It's a bit more adult than Chance. It's classy and it makes me feel classy.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a spicy floral on me, sweet but sexy. It has a definite aura to it, a sort of mystery swirling around the intense scent. I didn't realize that this was the smell I was looking for for winter until I sprayed it, and I immediately knew that it was going to be my winter HG. I like it more than Chance, which is sort of monotonous on me.

Do not OD on the application, or you will end up with a headache.

on 10/7/2007 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the first Chanel perfume I bought and I love them all now. One of my favourites - I love Allure Sensuelle, No. 5, Chance, Coco and Coco Mademoiselle.

Can't live without it, it is so beautiful. I love Chanel!

Top Notes: Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit.
Middle Notes: Litchi, Rose, Italian Jasmine.
Base Notes: Indonesian Patchouli, Haitian Vertiver, Bourbon Vanilla, White Musk.

on 10/3/2007 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am 35 and love this scent! Recently I just got turned on to Chanel perfumes and this by far is my favorite one.

on 10/3/2007 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favorite perfume. I am in my early 20s, so I will probably graduate to something more mature eventually. It makes me feel very beautiful.

on 10/3/2007 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Nice fruity floral with something distinctly Chanel about it. Perfect for summer but very popular.

on 10/1/2007 5:55:00 AM

I love this.It's pretty good! It's a little expensive,but I will buy it again

on 9/29/2007 6:15:00 PM

I was someone who wore different things all the time and now am again like that but for five years in between, this was my only fragrance. The first time I smelled this, it was one of the few times a scent stopped me in my tracks and I was hooked. I still always have a bottle and go through phases of only wearing this, including during my wedding. I have never received so many compliments as when I am wearing this, even in the passport control line after an overseas flight. The only reason I stopped my Coco Mad. run was that someone at work also wore it and it didn't smell good on her which put me off it for a while but I will always love and wear this, defo my signature smell.

on 9/27/2007 4:28:00 PM

Got this on ebay, thus the price. I'm on the fence. Top notes seem alittle chemical smelling, but I love the dry down. Seems to be super lasting, haven't had it long enough to really decide if it's "me" or not. But, so far so good.

Edit: I am so loving this fragrance, it smells divine, has great staying power and will be my winter fav!!!!!!

on 9/26/2007 3:08:00 PM

i tested this out at the counter and it smelled really good. but after like an hour in a half the smell started smelling different but i still think it smells good. but then i meet up my boyfriend and the first thing he said was "you smell bad... like stinky perfume..." man i really wanted to like this perfume but i might get it anyways since i like it but i guess i can't wear it around him. He kept telling me to get away cause i smell really bad...... don't know will i be purchasing..

Popular Fragrances