eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire D’abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 3/18/2011 2:39:00 PM

$2.99 with $2.99 ECB at CVS, essentially free, so the price was fine for me. :)
It actually surprised me how well it worked despite being free! Not greasy or shiny, just the right amount of waxiness to feel it was staying on my lips and protecting them. Can be used as a lip primer.
For reference, I like it more than: Chapstick, Dr Bronner, Yes to Carrots, Blistex, Neutrogena Naturals, Crazy Rumors, Rachel Rene, By Terry even.
I like it equal to: Neutrogena Norwegian, C.O. Bigelow Matte (great for exfoliating), Badger Balm (healing but terrible smell), Dr Hauschka.
I would rather purchase the Sweet Mint flavor in the tube if it were readily available in-store, but this flavor (smells like lychee to me) in a sphere is fine too.

on 3/17/2011 3:43:00 PM

LOVE the cute packaging and this was so super moisturizing to my lips even after it was worn off my lips were super smooth. I have this in Summer Fruit and Melon (Honey Dew I think) but they are both great!! Love it and my 2 daughters love them too!

on 3/17/2011 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bought this for my daughter when we saw it as an impulse buy close to the register at Wal-Mart. I really wanted it myself because of the cute packaging... found out quickly I didn't like it. Fruit flavor is WAY too strong (but I guess teens would like that), and the packaging is cute, but impractical. Also I think it actually dries my lips out. Not again.

on 3/17/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE eos summer fruit! i just bought it yesterday at target, and it wasn't too expensive, or too cheap, since it was only $2.99+tax. i have to say, it's a wonderful experience, just putting it on. i love how it looks, because the pacakaging is unique from other average lip balms. you can also get both of your lips at the same time. it's like heaven in a ball. but, it doesn't last very long. it only lasts like 4 hours, and 4 hours isn't very much. and, after a while when it's worn off, your lips get dry again. other than that, it's perfect, and i gave it a perfect 5!

on 3/15/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I saw my friend putting this on i thought it was so cute i tried it on and it felt ahmazing! I love it im hoping to buy it soon they always run out ugh

on 3/15/2011 1:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My sister in law saw these in a drugstore on sale, so we bought them for the cute packaging. Keeps my lips moisturized for a little while not as long as i'd like, but no drying or cracking effect afterwards. The best part about this lip balm is the package. Very cute, bright and easy to find anywhere. I would like to try them all.

on 3/15/2011 8:02:00 AM

i brought this lipbalm only because i thought it was really cute;
overall i'm happy that i did its very convenient; its easy to find in my bag; it keeps my lips very moist; i don't get a sticky or oily feeling from it...
would recommend it & will be purchasing again.

on 3/14/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the packaging on these balms. I have Summer fruit, Honey dew, and Lemon drop. This isn't the most moisturizing balm, and I need to reapply often. The scent smells like the gummy peach rings, which is not my favorite, but not bad. Summer fruit also wasn't as smooth in texture as the others I have, but is still a decent balm.

on 3/14/2011 11:17:00 PM

This lipbalm is horrible. I started developing an itchy red flakey rash on my lips and around the edges of my mouth about the same time I started using this product. I just assumed the rash was a result of a sunburn or something I ate at first.

Having not used this product in over a week (had to switch to medicated lipbalm), I started using EOS lipbalm at work this morning when I forgot to bring my medicated lipbalm to work. Shortly after applying, my lip swelled up and the burning sensation returned again.

Needless to say I threw this product away and will never use it ever again.

IT HORRIBLE.

on 3/13/2011 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been buying the EOS lip balms instead of Burts Bees just because of the packaging. I think it is a super plus because you can throw it in a huge purse and be able to dig around and find it super fast, and you are less likely to forget it in your pocket and run it through the wash.

Besides the packaging, for me these things provide pretty decent moisture for my lips, smell good (to me), and they taste good (I don't really worry about eating it because it is natural).

Overall I like this product, but the smell while pleasant can be quite overpowering for some people. It is moisturizing, but not as moisturizing as some of the other types of this lip balm. The packaging makes it easy to find, but it is to bulky for me to put in my pocket.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk