LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 3/9/2010 12:11:00 PM

I was hoping that this would make my bath very exciting, but it didn't. I would prefer just a really nice smelling, organic bubble bath and bath oil. $5 for 1 bath is too costly. I don't like to stay in the bath longer than 30 minutes, so this was a bit wasteful. I find LUSH very appealing when I'm in a store, but the results are never great.

on 3/4/2010 6:35:00 PM

Smelled really good! Made my tiny little bathroom smell good for a few days- other then that, didn't seem to do much. Wasn't very moisturizing or exciting. Was pretty expensive for one bath- $6... the bath bars are the same price and last for more baths! and have a lot more bubbles :) Would not buy again.

on 2/28/2010 8:32:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE this bathbomb!!! It's amazing! It was my first product ever from Lush and i'm in love!! It fizzes away really fast but, I really don't care too much about the longevity of the fizziness lol. It made my bathwater smell amazing and is extremely moisturizing!! LOVE IT!!

on 2/28/2010 8:37:00 AM

One of my top favorite bombs from LUSH. It is simple, smells amazing and leave me feeling so smooth and soft. It is really just the perfect bath product!

on 2/24/2010 11:01:00 AM

Amazing product! Has a sort of vanilla scent, very sweet and definitely not too overwhelming as most LUSH products are. The scent did not linger very long afterwards. Fizzed very quickly, and released little tan chunks (looked like oatmeal to me). Did not change the colour of my bath water. EXTREMELY moisturizing on my skin, I felt soo soft afterwards!

Definitely would repurchase. I would recommend this to people who suffer from itchy skin due to allergies, this was veeeeerrry soothing.

on 2/21/2010 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just finished taking my first bath with Butterball. I had read that the tan chunks inside it were supposed to be moisturizing, so I felt kind of prepared for what came next. The bath bomb fizzed quite slowly, and the chunks of moisturizers inside it kind of looked like weird bubbles or blisters. That aside, this made for one of the most amazing bathing experiences I've ever had. The scent is a light, amazing vanilla that didn't seem to linger too much, but that was okay. What I was absolutely AMAZED with was how luxuriously soft my skin felt! The oils and moisturizers in the bomb made my whole body as soft as silk--it was like bathing in liquid silk!! I even shaved my legs with no problems :) I definitely will be using this again in the future. I'm glad I discovered Butterball to help my winter-dry skin feel like it's real again!

on 2/1/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bath bomb! It smells lovely and it really does give you silky soft skin. It is one of the more affordable bath bombs, but it's still not exactly cheap for a single bath. It is a very nice indulgence though and I will continue to treat myself every so often :)

on 1/30/2010 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this bath bomb, it is my all time favorite!!!! Its smells so delicious and leaves a beautiful scent on my skin even after my bath. I dont need to put lotion on, it leaves your skin soft and silky but not greasy at all. I just wish this one wasn't so pricey for just one bath. Will definitely repurchase.

on 1/27/2010 8:18:00 PM

This makes for a very moisturizing but unscented bath. The fizzing action is meh, I've found I get the same results slicing a therapy massage bar up into MANY pieces, maybe 20-30 and tossing one in the tub and letting it dissolve.

on 1/17/2010 11:31:00 AM

This is my favorite bath bomb. It doesn't have much of a smell, but boy is it moisturizing! I even shave my legs in the tub when using it, and don't even have to use shaving cream, because it puts so much moisturizing oil into the water. It's great in the winter if your skin gets really dry and flaky like mine does.

Popular Bath Treatments