OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

4.5

on 11/16/2011 5:52:00 PM

Love this colour ... Had to try it when I heard it was a fave of Kim K ... Very dark but a little more subtle than black ... I love it!!

on 11/10/2011 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is my absolute favorite nail color ever. I wear it year-round - I'm tacky and I like dark nails in the summer even. I've worn it constantly for three years now, and I recommend it to friends all the time. I've never found it to be too black, and I have very pale skin - it never looks too goth or vampy on me, and if I want it lighter I only apply one coat. Love it, love it, love it.

on 10/28/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm fair skinned and LAPD is vampy but at the same time elegant. Easy application and wears well.

on 10/22/2011 4:10:00 PM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Bought this today on a whim as i wanted a dark polish. I love the colour, almost black with a purplyish undertone! Two coats gives perfect cover. The reason I have taken a lippie off is that it chipped after an hour!!!!! That might be more to do with my banging my nail on a metal fire guard tho! Also I didnt use a topcoat so that may have made it an issue too.
Overall, a lovely colour, especially for autumn! Keep your nails short if you dont want to look trashy :)

edit: I have reinstated the 5th lippie. ALL nail polish needs a decent top coat and this is no exception, especially if your a busy mum of two ;) I used Nails Inc Albert Bridge topcoat last night and it looks great. Im investing in Seche vite today as Ive heard no top coat comes close!!!

on 10/19/2011 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great color! I don't have this anymore, but it was my go to color for a long time. It's very vampy and sexy. Looks great on fair or dark skin. Lasts long and dries fast. Applies smooth and evenly. Very creamy and matte. Deep purple-red.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After blushers, nail polish is my favourite type of make up. OPI is my favourite brand and Lincoln Park After Dark is my absolute favourite colour! I have fair skin and its not too harsh like black is on me. Its dark enough for a vampy look, but the plum colour looks very elegant.

on 10/11/2011 12:22:00 AM

This is an amazing colour. Its a sexy alternative to black, and is a must have for every nail polish freak like myself.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is an oldie-but-goodie for me! This has been a go-to fall/winter color for me for nearly a decade. This color is not for the faint: it's a very deep, inky plum (nearly black) color. Very shinny finish, opaque in 2 coats, and dosen't chip for 3-4 days with a good topcoat. I will keep purchasing as long as OPI keeps making this color.

on 10/2/2011 5:33:00 PM

I went to get a mani & Pedi and i was in search for a very dark color almost close to black, I didnt want Black because it would be way too dark. The lady suggested this color and i absolutely love it, Its the perfect shade for Fall, essentially it is a very dark purple but its dark enough to look like a nice black, in the sunlight You can see a small hint of the purple. My nails look so shiny I love this color!

on 9/18/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful shade of dark vamp plum/black. Not completely a cream finish, although it might look it from afar. It has an ever so slight bit of shimmer in it. Applies beautifully. Opaque in two coats and wears well.

Top Rated OPI Products