Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 4/6/2014 10:52:00 AM

This stuff is awful! Yes it does remove makeup but it always leaves a weird dry residue underneath my eyes... every single time. I can only use this during the night. Terrible

on 4/5/2014 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this daily to remover mascara and any other eye makeup I'm wearing. It is effective even on waterproof eye makeup. It is very important to shake the bottle before applying so that the two phases combine. I put some on to a cotton pad and then gently swipe over my eyes before cleansing. It does not irritate me or break me out. I will continue to repurchase.

on 4/3/2014 5:33:00 PM

This stuff does a great job of taking off waterproof mascara but I'm also turned off by the oily-ness of it. It may not be made with oils but it still feels super oily? I don't get it. It's totally backwards advertising of a product. I'll use up the bottle I have but I'm not repurchasing.

Before this I was using a bit of baby shampoo on a wash cloth to take off eye make up as that's what my eye doctor recommended. He told me a lot of eye make up removers leave an oily residue on the eyeball and bacteria can get trapped in their leading to eye infections, yikes! The baby shampoo is gentle enough to be used as remover and also cleans out the eyes a bit too. I might just go back to that and stay away from other eye makeup removers.

on 4/2/2014 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

For me, removing waterproof mascara was a nightmare. I used Lancome's Bil-Facil for years. One day, I noticed Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover on a shelf in WalMart. It comes in a blue see through container. I saw the product was separated-just like Bi-Facil. It comes in 2 sizes. I decided to give it a try due to the huge price difference between Bi-Facil and Neutrogena's.
For me, Neutrogena is JUST AS GREAT as Bi-Facil! A found a terrific product by accident that works just as well for me as a costly one! Cartwheels! It's an awesome feeling!
Truly, for me, if these 2 products were in plain, unmarked containers, I'd never know the difference.

on 3/23/2014 9:12:00 PM

Very oily despite states oil free

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had this once, brought it from Walmart for around $6-7, overpriced in my opinion. It's oil free but somehow way oily ??? Hated it because of the excessive oily-ness it also left an oily residue, did a decent job of removing eye makeup including waterproof mascara but its not better or cheaper than my Ponds Bio-hydrante, never would repurchase due to the oil, and I have a HG makeup remover now anyway.

I absolutely love this makeup remover. The skin around the eye is very sensitive & this is a very gentle eye makeup remover. While there is an oily tone in it, I mostly feel that it is hydrating to the eye area and will result in much fewer wrinkles than other eye makeup removers.

on 3/21/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have to agree with the other reviewers about this product being a little oily, but it is probably the only drugstore eye makeup remover that removes my gel eyeliner completely. Until i find another product, i'm stick to this bottle.
Don't forget to shake vigorously before use!

on 3/17/2014 6:22:00 PM

I don't like this eye make up remover. It's way too oily, even if it says oil-free on the bottle...
On the bright side, I find that it removes well waterproof mascara, and I only use it for that now. Will not repurchase.

on 3/6/2014 6:24:00 PM

I hate this stuff. If I read oil free, I expect something that is not oily. Sometimes I make an error in my eye-makeup application and I just need a quick fix with makeup remover and a qtip. This remover requires a face wash after use to get rid of the greasiness so it is useless to me as a fixer.