Burberry Brit

on 8/15/2012 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is the perfume that im just wanted all my life and i love the scent it smell amazing

This is a nice scent and has some originality to it. The vanilla is warm and feminine and the right amount of spice it present to make this memorable.

I always deemed this my "office perfume" and looked for something more daring at night.

But it is pretty and a safe gift purchase too,

on 6/28/2012 10:43:00 PM

I don't like a strong fragrance pretty much ever. This has been my go to for almost a year. I find that in the bottle it is not my favorite, but after it marries with my skin it is divine. It is pricey so I took off a lippie, but I am pretty sure this is going to be in my kit for life.

on 6/14/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The bottle is lovely and so is the scent after it settles on your skin. For me, the scent is too strong and cloying at first but the dry down is nice and soft. Would buy again.

on 6/1/2012 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think this is a lovely scent, and most seem to love it, but I found it way, way too sweet. If the sweetness were toned down a bit, I would really enjoy this fragrance.

on 5/24/2012 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Mmmh I've almost forgot about this perfume.. I had it a few years ago, and I liked it very much! Really nice <3 Might buy it again

on 5/24/2012 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Brit is probably my most go-to fragrance. I feel that as a fragrance it defines me. There are perfumes that I own that are just lovely, but I simply just can't pull off on a daily basis. Brit is not one of those fragrances.

I feel that this fragrance suits me quite perfectly. I think it is almost reminiscent to Organza Indecense by Givenchy without the strong woody quality Organza has. Though Organza has that sexy, deep, sultry quality. Brit is very spicy almost as it is sweet. She has all those traits Organza Indencense has, but simmered down which makes it more casual. The combination helps the perfume not to be too over-powering. I love that part of the notes in this perfume is pear. Also almonds. You rarely ever see these notes in a fragrance and they go very well with the vanilla.

I find this perfume very strong, if I spray it three times that's already to much. This is my boyfriends favorite scent, but if I spray more than twice his allergies go crazy. Which is odd because two spritzes is perfectly fine.

I find this fragrance too warm and cozy for the summer, as I have been wearing it a few times throughout these summer days, and I think I'm going to stop wearing it until winter. But I think wearing this during the summer nights is okay.

I don't know why people have no luck with the staying power with this one. To me this perfume last 6 to 12 hours. I stop smelling it after 4 hours, but I've been complimented on it after that time frame.

Defiantly HG worthy. And the bottle? Well, it's probably the prettiest bottle I own by far.

on 5/16/2012 6:11:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Love it! I got this for valentines day and my SO has good taste :) it smells wonderful, very very limy/citrusy. I like the fruitier scents so I like this a lot.

on 5/10/2012 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Brit, both women's and men's versions, is my favorite Burberry scent. I used to love the original Burberry years ago, but got too used to it, I guess, and it lost its magic. Tried all the others from this brand and didn't like any of them, just Brit. It's my comfort scent. If men's version makes me think of a dark blue/grey, soft, luxurious oversized cashmere sweater, wearing it while sitting in front of a fireplace at the beach house, on a cool overcast day, then women's makes me envision the same kind of sweater but in ivory/cream. Both are just so warm and comfy.

on 5/5/2012 10:50:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

migraine induced. Reminds me of some chemical from cadaver lab during dissection. Too much alcohol. Migraine and nausea from the first squirt to half an hour into it. I just can't breathe . wash it off and symptoms subsided

Popular Fragrances