Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I wouldn't regularly wear eyeshadows, but after receiving a palette with this shade I decided to wear it on one particular occasion, and I thought it was the prettiest eye shadow I have ever worn. It looks amazing on my blue eyes and brings out their colour to perfection. It is a great summer colour I think, it's cool as in the palette it looks like a coral shade but if you put it on you will notice multi-tones of pink and gold too. It isn't garish though, it's actually still quite subtle and it is perfect for a "natural make-up" day.Gorgeous.

on 7/31/2006 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been searching high and low for the perfect pinky gold shadow. I have a really hard time with pinks because they can look too pink on me or make me look as though I have had no sleep. The search is over, this one is perfect. This also gives such a pretty sheen to my lids. It looks great as a wash or paired w/ other shadows (it looks really pretty with bronze).

on 7/30/2006 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

$15 is the most I will spend on a single e/s - UD makes great ones at that price so I always know I'm getting something good that I will use a lot. UD X is no exception. It's a gorgeous shimmery peach with gold and coral iridescence and can look natural or fun, depending on what it's paired with. I love this new find!!!

on 6/26/2006 11:15:00 PM

I love love love this color! It's gorgeous. I use it all the time as an allover color for my eye lids. I have blue eyes and this color really is great!

on 6/11/2006 5:08:00 PM

This eyeshadow is so awesome. I often use it as a lid color with some of my darker colors, and a highlight shade. Sometimes I just wear it alone with some eyeliner. Either way I always get compliments on this shade.

on 5/19/2006 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This beautifully sophisticated gold rose/peach is great in combination with almost any color it's layered or combined with. I often use it to add an extra dimension to my eyeshadow. And it's sheer enough to wear alone. I love the fact that I have so many options with this eyeshadow, which makes it worth the money.

on 4/4/2006 6:15:00 PM

What an AMAZING color. The texture is amazing and the color is GORGEOUS. God I love this color <333333333333333

on 3/3/2006 10:24:00 AM

This is definitely one of my HG eyeshadows. It brightens my eyes and adds a nice shimmer without looking adolescent. Almost everytime I wear this I get a compliment. My one friend always says it looks like sherbert. I really do hate MAC eyeshadow and I only use Urban Decay eyeshadows - they are the best.

on 12/22/2005 8:04:00 PM

I love to use this as a wash, or as a highlighter. It is a gold, with a bit of peach feel in it. I like to mix it with a darker color, like twice baked, or roach. I will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is probably the most gorgeous iridescent shadow Ive ever used. Its like a metallic-peach shimmer with gold iridescence. It doesnt creas and goes on very smooth.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products