Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish

on 9/27/2011 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I would definately buy this product again. The colours are great and the shimmer ones look really good on my nails. It does dry very quickly but it does take more than one stroke to get the nail polish on. I always put two coats on so it gives my nails the full colour and not just a translucent look. But it is a really good buy and its cheap at around $8

on 9/15/2011 12:33:00 PM

I don't think Rimmel colours are that great. They don't offer a huge variety and there are no 'stand out' colours which offer shades other brands don't.

The bottles are usually rather small for the price you pay and they don't last very long. You normally have to apply two coats to get an even colour.

~~
I don't think quality is that great either. Nearly every Rimmel polish I have bought dry up or get clumpy in the bottles very quickly. I constantly have to thin them out myself a few weeks after buying the polish.

I hardly ever buy from this brand anymore as I think other brands offer much better nail products.

on 8/29/2011 11:41:00 AM

have got this is Shine on the silver, dries quick but yeah that can be a pain cuz you cant rreally spread it right. so i end up going over it again and agian and it gets really thick. otherwise, lasts like a whole week but i dont wash dishes or anything and only shower like every other day

on 8/18/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good. I have it in red carpet. The red is perfect. The downside is this
Owned 2 days: dries in 40 secs
Owned 2 months: dries in 2 mins
Other than that great.

on 7/9/2011 1:44:00 AM

It dries fast, like it says on the bottle, and the colour is good, very opaque, so one coat really does the job:)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: Range of colours. Dry time. Pigmentation.

Cons: WEAR. Even with bc/tc this polish lasts max two days before chipping. I can get away with it on my toenails as they don't take as much abuse as my fingers do but I wouldn't buy this for wearing on my hands again.

on 6/7/2011 9:35:00 AM

I have the silver bullet. Good color, dries very fast, lasts okay (4-5 days)
Good price too. Overall good product.

on 5/7/2011 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this is Red Carpet - perfect red and dries fast too!

on 4/24/2011 8:06:00 PM

Compared to my Sally Hansen colour, my Rimmel 60 second nail polish works like a dream. The shape of the brush makes it easy to apply nail polish, it dries quickly (not so sure about 60 seconds, but definitely in a couple of minutes). Goes on smoothly, but definitely needs a second coat (I have funtime fuschia, an ALMOST red pink). Lasts about 4 days without chipping.

on 4/21/2011 6:46:00 PM

The Rimmel London 60 seconds nail polish claims on the bottle that it it is a one-coat nail polish, featuring its 1 stroke Xpress Brush for 1 second easy application that dries in less then 60seconds.

Personally I dont see how a 1 second application is even possible, but nonetheless the wider 'Xpress Brush' design definately does make application easier, however depending on the width of your finger you might need between 1-3strokes to get a professional-look.

I like how the brush design and formula gives it a non-streaky finish, compared to other nail polish's I've tried such as Face of Australia Colour Pro Triple Action polish that has an extremely streaky finish and dulls down the look of your nails. Not good.

In the Rimmel London 60 seconds polish I own; #510 Euphoria: a soft shimmery nude colour, #415 Instyle Coral - a matte coral pink and also #220 Star Kissed - pastel pink with strong shimmers. The colours are all really nice to wear and are definately long lasting. I use Sally Hansens Nail Growth Formula (Gold) as a base coat, colour ontop and then top coat with Cutex Clear polish.

Overall, out of all the 2 boxes of polishes I own, Rimmel Londons 60 seconds nail polish is my favourite for its non-streaky, professional fininsh and its long lasting quality. I will definately continue to buy from this range! Love it! =]

If you like my review you can read more at - http://ibd14u2dn.blogspot.com/