Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Yay, one of the rare lipsticks that won't dry out my lips! I mostly use lip glosses because my lips dry out so quickly, but this product really is moisturizing enough! I picked one up on a stop- over in Dubai, the problem is there are very few places selling Revlon in my home country. But as soon as I find some, I will buy more shades.

on 1/16/2014 4:07:00 PM

I have this in the color Cupcake, it is a beautiful frosty pink. Feels smooth on the lips, not sticky or tacky, I have some transference to my coffee cup and it needs touch ups during the day but all in all its a great product. I want to buy more of these in different colors.

on 1/16/2014 12:46:00 AM

Love the colors. I have them in pink truffle, tutti frutti, berrie smoothie, juicy papaya and peach parfait. The first two are my absolute favorite and will purchase them again whenever i run out

on 1/15/2014 12:59:00 AM

I used to hate the way lipsticks looked on me, but I picked up the Colourburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart and I love everything about it. The colour is gorgeous (a vibrant pink), it goes on smoothly and it doesn't dry my lips out! My one complaint is that it does fade after a little while, but that's a small price to pay for a lipstick that actually hydrates my lips!

on 1/9/2014 10:14:00 PM

I really like the lip butters, they're great for anyone, especially beginners. It's a great item to apply and go since it moistures, tints, and glosses your lips. 3 in 1! :) since these are tinted lip balms, they dont stay on for too long, but in all loveeeee. My favorites are raspberry pie, pink truffle, and creme brule. love love love

on 1/8/2014 2:28:00 PM

I think a lot of us agree our fav is Berry smoothie! Great product would re-buy it!

on 1/5/2014 7:39:00 PM

I really like this lip butter. I only have one but will likely get more. The one I have has a slight frost to it, and I prefer non frost lipsticks and gloss. They go on smooth and don't have an annoying smell or taste. I prefer the darker shades over the lighter ones.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have 6 shades and I love them all! They are so comfortable to wear and the deeper ones are pretty full colour.

on 12/19/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

perfect n lovely in every way..i would be tempted to repurchase but i prefer full coverage pigmented lippyz for my dark pigmented lips. however i do enjoy layering this onto a layer of my nude lippy.

on 12/16/2013 9:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just bought this in Red Velvet, and I LOVE IT. Highly recommended. The texture is nice, it isn't sticky. There isn't an overwhelming fragrance. The colour is nice and surprisingly rich.

Popular Lipsticks