Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector [LR 2412 4%]

3.1

Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone. Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/ Ammonium Polyacrylolyldimethyl Taurate, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla/Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum/Fragrance.

on 5/23/2013 9:00:00 PM

I love Lancome products in general and I have been using them for 10 years. This is fairly expensive product so I usually get it for my birthday or Christmas wishlist, therefore, it tends to last for 6 months. This serum is reduces my pores within 3 weeks, wrinkles around the eyes not as much, and skin correction evenness is pretty good. Overall I like this product, but it's the price point that's to high. Thanks for reading.

on 5/22/2013 7:07:00 AM

Absolutely marvelous.

I have always had minor problems with my skin - uneven tone, small wrinkles, sometimes blemishes, etc. The Visionnaire magically removes ALL of them, can be used all over the face, including the eye area (especially the eye area, it removes the small lines around the eyes, puffiness and dark circles).

Few minutes after using it, it just makes your skin glow, even with no other products applied. And it smells wonderfully.

The price is a big concern, of course, but you can make up for it by using tiny amounts (you really don't need more than a drop as big as a pea for your entire face).

I recommend it to all of my friends and love it!

on 5/18/2013 8:54:00 PM

I bought this on recommendation of Nordstrom SA as a treatment to use after Clarisonic Mia, which I use a few times a week. Now, i don't know if it is solely the serum, or a combo of the serum and the Clarisonic, but my skin looks terrific! I been using twice a day for about three weeks and find that my face is more even-toned and luminous. It glides on like silk so just a pump & 1/2 covers face and neck. Moisturizer and makeup go on smoothly after. Very pleased with this and will repurchase.

on 5/17/2013 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Got a sample from GWP. I had high hopes for this product. I used it for about a week, then it broke me out in little pimples. It was the only thing new I added to my routine, so I know it was this. YUCK.

on 5/3/2013 11:40:00 PM

Fortunately I received a sample and did not buy this product because it did not work for me. I used it two days in a row and stopped because it sucked the moisture out of my skin. It made my skin look dehydrated and started to give me fine lines. I used my normal moisturizer on top of Visionnaire so it's not because I used it by itself. I would highly recommend using a sample before purchasing.

on 5/1/2013 12:50:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't expect this product to live up to all of its claims, but I'm thrilled to report that it's lived up to nearly all of them. While I'm not loyal to any one brand, I do enjoy several Lancôme products, including Renergie during the day, And Renergie night cream when I don't want to splurge on my usual La Mer.

This has become my morning serum, and I absolutely adore it. I love that it can be applied over the eye area as well as the rest of the face. My pores have gotten smaller, fine lines have been diminished, and my skin-tone appears much more even. And I'm writing this after only two weeks of use! I do find that I need the full three pumps, so I imagine I'll need to replace this product every 45 days or so. The texture is absolute silk, and sure pleasure to apply. The fragrance is light and pleasing, and I actually look forward to getting ready in the morning just to use it.

on 4/30/2013 9:50:00 AM

Like other's have mentioned; this product uses science, not magic. For significant results to been seen time needs to pass. At first I was unsure if this was really working, but after a couple weeks I started to see improvements. Now, I do not want to be without this product! It has actually helped with my acne, skin texture and skin tone; I'm almost comfortable enough to not wear makeup during the day because It has helped so much. Will definitely keep repurchasing despite the price since I would be spending the money regardless in order to find products that work.

on 4/24/2013 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Got a sample and broke me out like crazy.

on 4/10/2013 12:48:00 PM

totally disappointed! I didn't see any change or improvement of my complexion and this product irritated my not supersensitive skin. Never believe what is written on the leaflet for the use on the eyes contour!

on 4/10/2013 11:36:00 AM

I love this product to a point where I'm so scared that my face would get used to it and the product will stop working one day.

I can't exactly put into words what this product improves and does for my skin but it seems to be working because I am getting less redness around my cheek areas, even skin tone, very soft skin the morning after application, and overall brightened complexion.

I naturally have pretty clear skin but had some problem with uneven skin tone and slight redness in certain areas of my face. This product worked for me and I bought it. It's definitely expensive. But since no other product on this planet can bring the same result, spending $100 on a bottle isn't extreme. If I didn't have this, I would still be spending more than $100 on other face products that won't deliver the results I expect. So all in all, I am so glad that Lancome launched this product.

It is definitely a luxury product. I can live without it.

Like other reviewers have mentioned, I use this under my daily moisturizer or cream. It doesn't work miracles overnight. You have to use it on a consistent basis and give your skin time to regenerate with the product. Minimum 2 weeks, although I think even 2 weeks isn't enough. You need to be patient with this kind of stuff. It's science, not magic.

Popular Treatments (Face)