Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, TALC, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, BORON NITRIDE, NYLON-12, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINUM DIMYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) JUICE, PUNICA GRANATUM FRUIT JUICE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, EUTERPE OLERACEA JUICE POWDER, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, TOCOPHEROL, SAPPHIRE POWDER, PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT, 2-ETHYL HEXYL ACRYLATE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)].
Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

on 7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM

This concealer was very inexpensive, under $8 CAD. However, it shows in the packaging and in the formula. It does offer medium-full coverage, but the colour of the tube is significantly lighter than the actual product. I purchased 060 natural beige and it has orange-peach undertones, which is too dark for my skin. It should really be named Natural Tan.

Another packaging gripe is that the product comes out on one end of the brushes, not from the centre, and it doesn't blend easily into the skin.

It applies streaky and it creases a little. I wanted to like this concealer because it was very affordable, but I prefer dark circles over orange circles. I would spend just a bit more on the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer or the Revlon Colorstay Concealer for much better results.

My eye skin: one very large crease under each eye. Purplish dark circles, often puffy. I have mostly warm yellow undertones (fair-medium asian skin).

I got this on sale to try it~ it's alright. the concealer itself is good, it gives me nice coverage and blends into my skin however I find the packaging a nuisence. I have never been a fan of the brush applicator some concealers have. I this case I fin it useless and quite frankly detrimental in application/ use of this product. despite the positive things I could say about the concealer I wouldn't buy it again because of the package. I would much rather buy other rimmel products like their wake me up concealer.

on 7/12/2014 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have the lightest shade and its just a tad too light for me, but gives a lovely barely there highlight.

I've found the concealer to last a nice amount of time and doesn't feel too heavy while still covering my blemishes and under eyes.

The packaging doesn't bother me.

I'm very, very pale and the lightest shade of this stuff suits me perfectly. The coverage is good and it comes with quite a but of product for the price. My ONLY gripe is that it has that stupid brush on the tip, which is unsanitary. I'm planning on getting some plyers and pulling out the bristles, maybe that will solve the issue.

on 7/3/2014 1:20:00 AM

I like this concealer for concealing redness around the nose as well as any scarring. It's thick enough to cover without being cakey, and it blends well. My main problem is with the packaging - the brush tip doesn't really work. It would be better if it were just a squeeze tube, but the product is worth the less than ideal packaging. The tube lasts a long time as well, and it's less than $10.

on 6/29/2014 11:46:00 AM

This is just brilliant. I think I have found my favorite undereye drugstore concealer. It just brightens the eye area incredibly and doesn't bulge once it sets.

How I apply it:
I use the applicator to spread it around my undereye and eye area, then I go in with either my beauty blender or a brush and blend it in and it just blends perfectly well. I set it with some translucent powder.

For reference: I am a medium skin tone (NW25) and I selected the 125 Fair and it brightens the right amount to look awake and fresh.

This stuff literally lasts all day at work

on 6/22/2014 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I cant stop using this concealer. I agree with the prior posts, its more like a highlighter than a concealer and thats why I like it. I apply this over my MAC prolong concealer to add more of a highlight. Im also amazed on the amount you need. Alittle goes a long way. I am definitely purchasing this again.

on 6/10/2014 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

i love love this product, i used up about 3 tubes of it and i am still going for more. This to me serves as a brightener and a highlighter more as a concealer. it gives a great glow to the high areas of the face and it is super easy to blend, i use my finger to do so. it is quite light and it doesn't feel like i have anything on or look cakey. i use the shade classic beige which is two shades lighter than my skin tone.

on 5/30/2014 10:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Pretty good stuff. I like the brush but it is hard to get out the right amount. Covers pretty good although i use it more to hilight than to conceal. i like convience so that helps with this one.

on 5/29/2014 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Me, a gal always trying to hide dark circles!!! I have a wide assortment of products to enable me to accomplish this task. I keep this Rimmel concealer in my workout bag for quick post-workout application.
PROS: good amount of pigment, rich consistency, not drying, good color for my fair skin, incredibly reasonable price, plastic squeeze tube, and reasonable lasting power.
CONS: it's difficult to dispense right amount of product , the brush applicator is stiff and probably not hygienic.

Video Reviews & Tutorials