Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 8/26/2014 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

From work to dinner then to the club, my make up application still looks flawless. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I bought the smaller sized one, but when I repurchase I will definitely buy the regular sized one! It's a must have!

on 8/10/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This helps mainly with keeping my eye makeup in place. I have really oily skin and I should've bought the oil control version of this I think. This does make my makeup last longer than usual but still not as long as I'd like. However, if I use a Mattifier under my makeup as well as the all Nighter setting spray, my makeup lasts about 12 hours. So I think this will work better for people that don't have oily skin like me.

on 8/7/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just didn't feel like this did anything! My makeup stayed in the same. Not worth the money.

on 7/27/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Another pretty good product. Seems like I'm on a role writing about pretty good products tonight. I bought this from Sephora can't remember how much it cost although I think it was a little pricey. I use this every time I wear makeup and I really like it. It feels nice on your face and by the end of the day my makeup looks pretty much the same unless I did some kind of workout or was in a hot place. Could be a little better but I'm going to finish it for sure. I bought this because I lost my MAC mineralizing spray which I loved. It was honestly a lot better than this. Made my makeup stay better and if my makeup looked cakey and I sprayed this on my face it would blend it out somehow and make my face look more natural. Anyways I would buy the All Nighter spray again because it was pretty decent. :)

on 7/23/2014 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is totally holy grail product! I went out clubbing, I applied my makeup at 5pm, and after all the dancing and sweating in the club, at 4 am, I expected my makeup to be gone, but when I asked my friends about my makeup, they were all so impressed, they said it looked as if I've just applied it, nothing came off. This seals your makeup in. I have oily skin, and makeup has a tendency to slip off, not when I'm using all-nighter. I apply this before I apply makeup and after everything is complete. love this stuff!

on 7/23/2014 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to the urban decay de slick spray in the small size at £9 which i think is reasonable, but i think the large size could be better priced about £16
I have quite dry patches of skin, a little oily sometimes, and overall quite sensitive. I have problems with make up sliding off after a couple hours and going cakey.
This spray (all nighter) and the de slick BOTH work brilliantly. I am using the small bottle of all nighter right now and after working for 8 hours in the heat my make up still looked really nice at the end of the day. Will keep repurchasing and might try the chill one after this as iv heard great things about that too. Definitely try one out in the small size first to see if you like it as not everyone gets along with it

on 7/20/2014 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this setting spray in the 1.0 fl/oz when Sephora was having their 20% online sale. I liked how the spray covered my face evenly, smelled good and did not break me out. As a makeup spray, it worked better if you use a powder foundation (I use MUFE) than with liquid foundation (My liquid foundation is Neutrogena skin clearing). However, I felt that this product cut back oil on my t-zone for only 3 hours but everywhere else on my face for a good 5-6 hours. For me personally, this product is overpriced and I really need something to reduce a lot of oil on my nose! I tried everything that I could to like this product. I sprayed it before makeup, after makeup and still could not cut back the oil on my nose. Will not be repurchasing.

I use this for special occasions and long work days. I usually use a primer with it. I've used Mary Kay and Laura Gellar primers with this spray, both lasted about the same, but I noticed that sometimes the spray would leave tiny spots on my face (like when you spray a mirror and let the spray dry on it). When I use this with the urban decay primer, I do not experience that. Because of that I give it 4 lips! Other than that this works great. Makeup really lasts me allllllll day! :)

on 7/12/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't buy the full size.

this does not help with making my makeup stay on longer, and I don't like the smell, what it does do however, is make your makeup sheerer (is that a word?) which is great if you over powder or put too much foundation on.

On the bright side the packaging is pretty :)

on 7/9/2014 12:32:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL OF PRODUCTS. Used on every single client. Spray before in a light x spray. Sometimes need to add some spritzes. Apply a cream primer. Finish makeup, then spritz in the air above clients face so as to let the mist fall on face without heavy droplets several times....used this personally and was in a terrible car accident, crying and taken into an ambulance..not a SINGLE smudge of makeup paired with UD's eyeliner. Even the emt asked how my makeup was so perfect. Very rarely needed to touch up with powder except in the summer.