Simple Light Moisturiser

3.4

Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Methylparaben, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mica, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Serine, Sorbitol, Urea, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin

on 2/15/2013 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It did not cause any whiteheads or cysts.However within a week of using this alone during the day and night I saw an major increase of blackheads around my t-zone area and I had a breakout of blackheads all over my forehead and chin.

I bought this on a whim because I was out of my normal moisturizer. The Walmart in my town did not have it, so I thought this would be a good substitute since my mom really likes their cleansing wipes. Well, I was wrong. First, it smells AWFUL, like burnt plastic...YUCK. It did not do a single thing for my skin, I used it for one night and HATED it! It made me feel like a grease-ball! It burnt my skin really bad and I could feel it getting drier! Would not recommend this AT ALL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This makes my skin burn like fire. I don't know
Why it would, its for sensitive skin, but okay..After ignoring the burn for about an hour, it finally stopped. I looked it the mirror and my skin was a bit red, but nothing to bad. Then I went to sleep, and woke up with a bad rash, and tiny little white head pimples all over my face. Not fun. Don't recommend at all.

on 1/20/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I read reviews here and thought it would be ok to try. I used it a week, first couple days a slight tingle I thought was in my head, day 3-5 nothing, then I started getting dry patches and the next thing I knew my face was tight dry and burning. It was chapped every where! I have never had this experience before. I absolutely do not recommend. It may work for some, but not me.

on 1/10/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I suffer from eczema so moisturisers are extremely important to me, but I find it so difficult to find ones that won't irritate my skin. This one isn't one I'd rave about, but it's okay. It's cheap, moisturising and doesn't burn my skin after I've applied it. It's not a go to product of mine, but I bought a bottle and keep it at my other half's place just for when I'm feeling my skin needs a little more moisture. I probably would buy this product again, mostly for a backup as I'm forever trying out moisturisers to find my HG one.

on 1/5/2013 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Ok so i have used this for a couple of months and I am now ready to write my review in this product. I have sensitive acne prone combination skin. This product wears just okay, makeup looks good for about 3-4 hrs and then after that it starts to look messy and i had to touch up. Also, please bear in mind that this is the winter so i dont think this would be any good in the warmer seasons. Also, I believe that this did contribute to some clogged pores so i wouldn't recommend if you are acne-prone! I think this moisturiser would work well for ppl with normal to combination skin.

on 12/27/2012 10:06:00 PM

I've used this moisturizer for a while now and it works very well for something so nicely priced. It absorbs well and doesn't leave your skin looking shiny, the only problem I've had is the driest parts on my forehead still need something more. It works great under makeup so I'll probably repurchase this many times.

on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this moisturizer. I had been using an all-natural Kiss My Face product that was hard to find, and I had a coupon for any Simple product. So I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did! I use a face scrub and my skin needs lotion right afterward, but certain lotions make my face feel too oily or dirty. This is light enough that it doesn't do that, yet it also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. It really doesn't have much scent, either. I wouldn't call this the search-ender but I like it pretty well!

on 12/17/2012 11:25:00 AM

I was excited to try this because my nivea daily essentials moisturizer had ran almost completely out and I was looking for something that could maybe replace it. I used this after using the 'Simple clear skin oil balancing exfoliating wash'. I have to say it's not quite moisturizing enough for my skin, not my cheeks anyway they're the driest part of my face and this didn't moisturize them enough so my skin ended up looking a tad flaky after a little while. I think it'd be okay if your skin isn't very dry though. The only other thing about this that bothered me was when I checked my face in the mirror before leaving the house, it contains some sort of shimmer, so my face would sparkle when the light catches it. Not good!

I use another moisturiser in the simple range and when i saw this on offer I thought I might try. I have sensitive skin and the simple range is known for catering to this.
My skin started to burn as soon as I put this on. It was so bad I had to put on water on face and re wash it. It didn't help at all with my dry skin. The only good part is that it's relatively cheap and I like the packaging.

Popular Moisturizers