Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.7

on 12/16/2007 5:56:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite scents. I was so glad they made a stronger version of the regular spray. I had heard that it did not smell like the original, but I think it is it on the dot! I love they way that it is stronger, nd does last a little bit longer that the other. Now it is not at all as strong as other scents I wear,(and last as long) but I will continue to wear this scent over and over. Will definiately buy again and again!!!!!!!!!!1

on 12/15/2007 10:14:00 PM

I adore this fragrance. I recently came across an old bottle that my mum purchased for me a few years back. I started wearing it again, as my current scent is almost gone. I love the innocence and girly elements of this. I've come to appreciate the subtleness of fragrance, which is a great improvement from carrying around a full bottle of whatever perfume I was into at the time and spritzing it whenever I couldn't smell it anymore (oy!). I love how soft and delicate this is. I feel happy when I wear it, and very nostalgic as it reminds me of home, which is currently 3,000 miles away.
I just purchased a four-piece gift set off of Sephora (limited edition), and just got it in the mail today. It comes with a 2 oz EdP, 4 oz shimmer lotion, a perfume oil, and an 8 oz shampoo/shower gel. I will review the lotion, oil, and shower gel after I've used it for awhile, but I'm well familiar with this lovely fragrance. I can't believe I put it away in the cabinet!!! I'm so glad to be wearing it again.

on 12/6/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent. I have a really sensitive nose and strong fragrances and certain fragrance notes make me extremely nauseous. This is one of the few fragrances that I can wear. I have read some reviews complaining that the scent does not last, but for me I can spray it in the morning and still smell it in the evening. This is one of my signature scents.

This stuff smells so good! I really like it and Im not really a perfume person. This just makes you smell fresh, not overly perfumy.

on 11/19/2007 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was pleased to get a sample of this as I love the scent of the perfumed body emulsion. The scent isn't the same, though; the perfume is more floral. It's still a nice scent, but nothing exciting. I also discovered that even though I spilled some and was quite fragrant this morning, hours later it's barely detectable.

on 11/14/2007 9:12:00 PM

love the scent, it's the only one I use right now.

on 11/5/2007 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love loveee this scent! I rarely find fragrances that I really like, and don't mind wearing day to day, but I heard so much about this one that on my last trip to Sephora I sampled a bit on my wrist. The price was $50 for a teensy bottle, so I immediately put it back down, and went on my way.. For the remainder of my trip at the mall, I couldn't stop smelling my wrist, and my boyfriend couldnt either! I finally went back to the store, to purchase the roll on which was $25, the Sephora attendant searched and found me the last smaller sized bottle for $15, which she said had more in it than the roll on. So, I feel like not only did I get a good deal, but I loveee this stuff, and feel so pretty and clean when I'm wearing it. I also hate the fact that it doesn't seem to last that long, but reapplying isn't so bad. My new HG scent, and will definately repurchase, hopefully the bigger bottle next time!

on 10/23/2007 10:48:00 PM

This is the perfume that I keep around, since I tend to go back to it. I love a couple of the scents from Clean, but Amazing Grace is always reliable for a great-smelling day. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, considering the price, but since it smells so wonderful, it's nice to re-spray. It'll probably always be the one I go back to.

on 10/17/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this but I am slightly dissapointed because it does not last much longer than the regular AG fragrance and it does'nt smell exactly the same either. This newer version is less crisp and fresh than the original. But I still like the scent.

on 9/23/2007 10:27:00 AM

Beautiful, fresh, clean scent. Perfect for a woman who doesn't like anything overpowering. Also great for young teens just starting to wear fragrance. Only downside? The scent doesn't last on the skin as long as I would like.

Popular Fragrances