Olay Foaming Face Wash

3.5

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Glycol Distearate, PEG 150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth 10, Fragrance 5/30/09

on 12/27/2003 10:31:00 AM

This so-so cleanser foams nicely and removes all make-up. However, it leaves a residue and the smell is horrid. I will not buy again but will finish the bottle using toner afterward to remove all traces of product.

on 12/2/2003 8:32:00 PM

This is a really great, really simple cleanser! I have combo/oily skin and it washes the light makeup I wear (mascara, powder) right off without making my face feel tight afterwards. I like cleansers that foam just enough to make you feel like you're getting grime off, and that's just what this one does! Plus, compared to the cleansers I have tried in the past (La Mer, which is also a great one but really expensive), this one is very easy on the wallet :)

on 9/30/2003 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This cleanser SUCKS. Not only does it stink like strong perfume and leave a sticky, shiny residue on my skin, it left me with a ton of clogged pores after a few days of use. My acne-prone skin had been completely clear for a month before this and I'd made no other makeup or skincare product changes, so the cleanser is definitely responsible. Thanks, Oil of Olay!

on 9/12/2003 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i don't like it at all.It leaves residue on my face and cause pimples. The hell is in this product. I won't recommend for anyone.

on 8/28/2003 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great basic cleanser. makes my skin feel soft and clean. doesn't irritate my oily, sensitive skin. one of my holy grails.

on 8/22/2003 12:19:00 AM

It is a great nighttime cleanser that removes makeup and leaves skin clean and supple.

on 7/9/2003 8:37:00 PM

I purchased this after the non-fragranced cleanser wasn't available. At first, I thought the scent was way too strong(smells like deodorant to me) and was afraid that my skin would be irritated. I was wrong--it actually did as good a job as the Sensitive version. I'm happy and will repurchase again!

on 6/22/2003 5:38:00 AM

I don't like this face wash at all, it feels rough on my skin and is not as foaming as the daily facials.

on 6/16/2003 8:36:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This works well as a strict face wash, but I wouldn't use it to remove makeup. It doesn't dry out your skin and the pores around my nose are looking pretty good. However, I still don't like it. It feels like it leaves a lot of oil and/or product on your face even after you rinse (although I know this isn't true since it hasn't clogged my pores) and the smell is perfume-y. I'd recommend this for drier skin types who aren't sensitive to smells (I have normal-combo skin and like "fresher" scents or unscented products). It can also be somewhat pricey given the amount of stuff you get.

on 6/7/2003 6:07:00 PM

A really inoffensive product. Its really good at taking off make-up, doesn't dry out my dry bits or make my oily bits break out. Great for when you are completely broke.