LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

on 10/24/2011 3:00:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE the Comforter bubble bar! It's the only bubble bar I've tried. It smells really good, just like candy. The bubbles lasted for a very long time. The water turned dark pink, which I loved. I will definetely be buying this bubble bar again.

on 10/22/2011 6:08:00 AM

One of my favourites!
Looks great, smells amazing and smell last, colourize water and the foam is creamy and lasts long enough! Skin is not dry, feels soft. So relaxing!

on 10/21/2011 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVE this product! I take a bath everyday and use this pretty often. It makes the water softer, which moisturizes your skin a little as you soak. The bubbles are VERY plentiful if you break the pieces down into powder. I usually take about 1/6th of the bar, break it down in a cup, then fill the cup with water, and pour the dissolved powder into the running spout of the tub. I repeat filling and pouring part until all the particles in the cup have dissolved. This method allows all of the bubble bar to be dissolved and prevents wasting product. LOVE LUSH BUBBLE BARS!

on 10/19/2011 4:53:00 PM

I like the smell of this bar, and it produces a ton of bubbles, but I think it would be something that I would maybe give out as a gift instead of re-purchasing for my own use. I love Lush products to give my bath a little something extra, but this is just not one of my favorites. Warning to anyone who has a jacuzzi bath, do NOT turn on the jets after using this, my bubbles totally overflowed out onto the floor! I must have misplaced my common sense that night.

on 10/19/2011 6:40:00 AM

It was nice, but not the best bath ive ever had. It doesn't make nearly as many bubbles as other bubble bars(eg, Dorothy), i didnt find the scent lasted on my skin at all and my bath didnt smell very strongly of blackcurrants either. It mostly turns your water pink with a light berry smell. I would reccomend it to others but prefer to smell like ive just taken a bath after my bubble baths, so it isnt for me.

on 9/5/2011 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I break off 1/2 of this because imo this bar has tons of product in it for 2 uses. Giving it 4 lippies because I do love the way it moisturizes my skin, turns my bath water a beautiful milky pink color, and smells delicious too. The price is a little high for a bubble bar though. I buy this every now and again when I feel like splurging. When I get out of the tub, my skin is very soft and silky. The scent does last too :)

on 8/20/2011 9:34:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bubble bar! It smells very sweet, like blackberries and cream candies. I cut it into 2-3 pieces and crumble them under running water. It creates amazingly scented bubbles! I love it so much!

on 8/20/2011 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favourite Lush products and have purchased it a couple of times. I usually cut mine into four chunks because this bar is massive and you only need a small section for each bath. The scent is calming, slighty sweet and leaves skin feeling soft and supple. The scent doesn't linger on my skin, but it makes the bath water smell amazing and turns it into a milky rose pink colour. Gives off very frothy bubbles as the bubble bar melts.

on 7/10/2011 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My first bubble bar! I love the smell of this one and it makes so many bubbles from only about 1/4 of the bar. The pink water is also cute.

on 7/4/2011 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first bath product from LUSH and I absolutely loved it! The bar itself is so pretty and its also huge! I cut mine up and used it several times. It has a VERY strong black currant or blackberry smell, it's very sweet so if that isn't your thing definitely don't get this one! The smell fills the whole bathroom and lingers on your skin for hours, which I loved! My skin was also extremely soft, so soft in fact that I didn't need any lotion. It turned the water a lovely pink color and FILLED my tub with bubbles that lasted the entire bath. It also did not stain my tub for those who are worried about that sort of thing. I will definitely be repurchasing this again as it is officially one of my favorites.

Popular Bath Treatments