NARS Madly

4.3

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Acetylated, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Acetate, Isopropyl Lanolate, BHA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan MAY CONTAIN: Mica,CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake) CI 45380 (Red 22 Lake) CI 45410 (Red 28 Lake) CI 73360 (Red 30 Lake) CI 17200 (Red 33 Lake) CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36 Lake) CI 12085 (Red 36) CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake) CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) CI 77007 (Ultramarines) CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) CI 75470 (Carmine) CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder) CI 15850 (Red 7)

on 11/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

I am so shocked to find that I adore "Madly" so much more than I do Orgasm and some of the other more prominent Nars blushes. We all know they're fantastic blushes, but I really think this one is more of a hidden gem. Maybe I'm a little out of touch with the popularity meter here, but I saw the reviews for Madly and checked it out at Sephora. Even though it comes off a somewhat strange light brown in the pan, it is a gorgeous subtle peachy pink flush on my fair skin.

I LOVE it so far. I've received several compliments, and while it is very pigmented, it's easy to apply flawlessly. I'm very happy I took a chance on this one. I love Madly so far.

on 11/13/2010 1:44:00 PM

NARS Madly, where have you been all of my life?! I just say this is my all-time favourite blush. I have pale skin and on me this looks brownish/peachish. It adds the perfect touch of warmth to my skin, almost like a "glow" to the skin. I have very pale skin and I use a light hand with this, and will lightly apply more if needed but it IS pigmented so I can see it working with skintones darker than mine also (I am Gobi in NARS Sheer Glow). When I swatched this at first in the store, I saw lots of shimmers but when applied to the face you do NOT look like a disco ball so don't worry about the shimmer! The staying power is excellent. While most makeup will eventually melt off my face throughout the workday this stays put! Sure NARS blushes are expensive, but I have found my perfect blush and to me it is SO worth it. I hardly have to use any at all and it actually stays on my face. I think fellow pale skin girls would LOVE this blush, but again I can see this working on a variety of skintones. The absolute only downfall is the packaging - I LOVE how it looks but it gets dirty easily. But to be honest I don't care because to me this is the pefect blush. Will definitely repurchase when I run out, but this product will last me a very long time.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I love this color and it's just as great as all the other NARS blushes I have.

Madly goes on smoothly, blends effortlessly and looks amazing. Great pigmentation and lasts a long time once applied. I am NW25/30 and this is a nice natural looking color on me when applied with a pretty light hand and a MAC 116 or 187 brush.

I have been wearing this a lot this fall!
Would def buy again!

on 10/11/2010 11:21:00 PM

I really love this blush! This was the 1st Nars Blush I bought. It's a beautiful light neutral tan peach color with shimmer. Looks very pretty on. Make sure to use a 187 brush because there have been days where I over applied and it looked kinda orange, so be careful!

on 10/9/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I went looking for a nice blush that would leave me looking fresh super natural. First, I tried Orgasm... I found it to be too pink for my tanned skin. I tried Madly next and I love it! It's very natural looking and despite the way it looks in the pan, gives a nice pinky/neutral/peachy color to my cheeks. :]

on 9/15/2010 5:49:00 PM

this is my favorite NARS blush! i really think its suitable for everyone. the color in the pan looks awkward at first, but on the cheeks its gorgeous! i like how its not too flashy and just the right hint of peachy/shimmery color. makes me look flushed in the right way!

on 9/15/2010 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite neutral blush for the fall and ever summer. I wear it on days when I want to look like I'm not wearing a lot of make-up but still want to look awake. It's a gorgeous mid-peachy, mauve tone that's perfect for fairer skin. It adds the perfect glow to my skin - but I admit that it can easily be overdone if you don't have the right lighting in your room. It's good in small amounts :)

The one thing I do hate is the packaging. It gets dusty too easily.

on 9/15/2010 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to buy this for a long time and I never did, I got this last week and I love the color, how it looks on me and everything. So pretty!! I have olive skin and it looks amazing! I highly recommend it!

on 8/20/2010 1:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really wanted to like this product, but it just does not work with my skin tone - looks too orange on me :-( I'm still giving it three lippies because the quality is awesome and I've seen it looking great on people with a different complexion.

on 8/20/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't love NARS blushes as a rule, but this is a good basic for me to have. I am fair (BB Warm Ivory) and oily-blushes can get dark and harsh looking on me. This is a nice warm honey pinky color on my cheeks, I don't get visible shimmer on my skin although it is there in the pan. If you aren't fair/light you might not get anything from this blush.

Top Rated NARS Products