Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

The color is pretty. The texture is drying, and not smooth, even though it is a matte lippie, I expect something that still feels better.

on 6/24/2011 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Color: bright peachy pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, long-lasting

Cons: drying, cheap packaging

Comments: I really like this color - it's a bright peachy pink. It is drying as expected, but I always wear a gloss so that's not a problem for me. I don't like the packaging, though - the tube doesn't always scroll up and it wiggles around a lot.

Will repurchase.

on 6/2/2011 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I also am NC30-37 and this works really well for my skintone. I have a really hard time finding nude lippies that work on me and this is a hit! I imagine it would be too bright for fairer skintones - so if you're skintone is medium this may work for you. And really cheap too!

on 5/19/2011 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

So someone on here mentioned this color being neon, well I didn't really see that. I found this color to be a salmon pink with a bit of orange. Maybe its because my lips are really pigmented, but the color looks sexy and pretty! It definitely is a bit retro, but not neon. I think it looks very '60's but I love that about this lipstick, its not a true peach, its far too pink, but it has warm tones. The formulation is better than "Bare it All", its drying but so are all matte lipsticks... color is wonderfully opaque. I agree with others who said having yellow or golden undertones will make this lipstick look better. I'm NC40-42 and it works amazingly I think it could look great on all skin tones, so try it, its only 3 bucks!. I might start going for full on peach lipsticks pretty soon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am generally pleased with Wet n Wild here. The color is fairly 'natural' on my fair skin and is creamy and long lasting. It is a bit drying though, so I advise only using it on moisturized lips. There isn't much in the tube, but for price and quality I'm fine with buying another tube! I think I'm going to try other colors in fact.

on 5/13/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lipstick looks super feminine and flattering on my NC35 skintone. This isn't a true peach - it appears on your lips and a nude salmon pink with a hint of orange. I've been searching for a lipstick like this for awhile and was so happy to get one for so cheap! The formula is okay - it does last forever and it doesn't feel like it's sitting on top of my lips. I just wish it wasn't a matte - it's drying, obviously. When paired with a peachy/light pink gloss and a neutral lipliner this is probably my favorite lip to wear suitable for everyday.

on 4/19/2011 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up on a whim at CVS for $2.99. I got the shade, "Just Peachy," which looked like it should be a nice, neutral, peachy mauve. I never thought the words "neon" and "mauve" would go together, but that's how it looked... like a bright peachy brown that had a kick of neon orange in it. Very 80s, just AWFUL!!

The tube itself is nice, you can see the color and it is shaped more like a balm than a lipstick/bullet shape, which I like, and the tube does stay together nicely, no worrying about the cap popping off in your purse.

The formula is decent, but kind of drying, as with any long wear, so I highly recommend balm under or on top of it.

I would probably try this in another shade, but Just Peachy is terrible.

EDIT: I got a little sun this weekend and tried "just peachy" again. The color is a little less awful, so perhaps skin tones that are very fair should avoid this. It could potentially work with medium/light to medium skin. And it might work with different shades of gloss over it so I won't can it. I imagine you'd look like snookie if you were very tan and tried to wear this. I still find it incredibly drying though and still would not repurchase. I did notice that it's very similar to MAC's blush in "fleur power," which is my go-to shade so it might work as a cream blush in a pinch as well.

on 4/18/2011 1:35:00 PM

I must say that I am a lip gloss type of gal but I love love love this lipstick in the color 902C. I think the color looks great on me. It is also very moisterizing not dry at all with a Matte looking finish and the best part is that it lasted all morning (which I applied at 7:30am) till my lunch break at 12pm. I am an NC35 and I would highly recommend it and for the price you definitely can't go wrong. I paid $2.79 at Target for it. Price is great, product is great and I am ecstatic! Will definitely try the other colors as well. Rating this product a 4 out of 5 cause the packaging looks kinda cheap. But all in all a great lipstick!

on 4/14/2011 4:12:00 PM

It's the COLOR. I guess because some people liked it, I thought I might also. NOPE! Looks not only bad on me, but actually rather um, dopey. Too pale and also too peachy. I think I'll toss it. I was almost embarrassed to wear this color out in my yard to pull weeds!

on 4/8/2011 7:57:00 AM

If you are looking for a peachy - pink lippie, try this! It is a soft color, but it is perfect for a peachier pink shade. I am NW20 and can pull it off, but I think it would fair much better on an NC or someone with more yellow in their skin. The packaging is dirt cheap, but duh, it's WnW. I picked up this color and Think Pink (a touch better suited for my NW20 skin tone) For $2.99 I can't complain too much.

Popular Lipsticks