E.L.F. Studio Blush Tickled Pink

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite blushes!! I love it!!! It's pink and has some shimmer which looks amazing on my skin. I will repurchase when I hit pan for sure!!

on 3/30/2012 6:19:00 AM

Lack of pigmentation. Shows as a light pale shimmer on my face and didn't even create any subtle pink. Throwing this away for good

on 3/29/2012 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my FAVORITE blush of all time. I don't own many blushes, 5 at most. And this one is my favorite. It is a very basic pink with just a touch of the most subtle shimmer in it! I cannot possibly rave about this blush enough! This shade is available at Target and even if you don't end up liking it, it was only 3 dollars! At that price this amazing blush is a STEAL. The only reason I took off a lippy is because it can be a little powdery and sometimes takes a bit more product to build it up :)

on 3/18/2012 9:07:00 PM

I have tickled pink,pink passion, and candid coral.

Tickled pink I like.
1. It has pigmentation
2. It looks very good on my cheeks

I love Candid Coral but this one is my favorite too. I love the packaging and how it looks like NARS(elf blushes )

on 3/15/2012 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

it is true that the pigmentation is not great, but i like it this way because its appropriate for me to wear for work. it doesnt have shimmer and its not light pink but not strong pink neither. so the color is pleasant and natural. its hard to blend this blush. you should be very careful not to end up with a line on your cheeks. average product.

on 3/13/2012 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently bought a bunch of elf products off the website, since they are so inexpensive, and I hadn't tried many before. I like this blush overall. It isn't super pigmented, but I'm not a huge fan of really bright blushes anyway. This gives a natural looking flush of color. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. This is a great bargain for $3.

on 3/7/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classy and sturdy packaging. Great natural pink colour although it can be a little sheer so it may not show up on darker skinned people. The skimmer laced in this product give you a healthy glow. The packaging also comes with a helpful mirror which is fantastic!. A blue based pink.

on 3/2/2012 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great beginner blush, a nice everyday pink.
I'm very pale and it adds a nice bit of colour to my complexion, and at $3, I will definitely repurchase.
I find I need to load up my brush a couple times, so you don't need to be lighthanded with this blush.
I thought it might be a good low price dupe for MAC's Well Dressed, but when looking at Tickled Pink swatched next to WD, it looked like a yellow pink, almost.
Interesting, but I definitely like it. Not tons of staying power, but lasts a couple hours.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! i am very young and have extremly fair skin so this is the absoulte most perfect color for me! its so pigmented and just so prettty and 3$ its a STEAL! i would repurchase!

on 2/15/2012 9:32:00 AM

3 blush that works like an expensive one...
absolutely a bargain!
I love this shade of pink, look natural on me and blends easily