OPI Tickle My France-y

4.6

on 1/10/2012 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous! wasn't sure what to expect from the bottle; I really like dark colors like Metro Chic, Lincoln Park....or basic black but this color is awesome!! It's a little chameleon; in some light it looks like a beautiful beige nude, in some lights a mauve pink, and in other light a little lavendar. It's really gorgeous, opaque in two coats and is lovely on my NC25-30 skin. May be my new fav color!

on 1/7/2012 9:54:00 AM

This is a really pretty nudey, greyish, mauvish neutral. Sort of like Essie - Demure Vixen's non-sparkly understated cousin. Likely this will go with all skin tones and perfect for all occasions. Opaque in 3 thin coats. I like it :o)

on 11/30/2011 9:13:00 PM

One reviewer said this is the color of Silly Putty - so true! Another said it's thin, which is a sad fact I have to agree with. So it looks great when I first put it on, but the whites of my nails show through from day 1; even moreso after that. Still it's a great neutral. Wouldn't wear it if I wanted a super-polished look, but it's a fantastic alternative to a nude pink (Ballet Slippers, Sweet Heart, anyone?).

on 10/9/2011 10:33:00 AM

It's a very nice neutral colour. It's a mauve-y colour with some hints of pink and beige in it. Applies well and flattering.

on 9/30/2011 7:29:00 AM

This a very nice neutral colour which makes your nails look very polished. I would describe this as a dusty rose colour. It looks very nice on the nails. I also like to use this with OPI Teenage Dream layered over this on my ring fingers to add a bit of sparkle. It goes very nicely with it.

I would definetly buy this again.

on 9/27/2011 11:33:00 PM

This is one of my favorite neutral shades. There's enough of a contrast with my skin that it still stands out in a complimentary way, rather than looking like mannequin hands (ha!). The wear is great with top and base coat. My only complaint is that I find OPI polishes to be kind of watery in general and difficult to apply. Other than formulation, this is one of my absolute favorites. I give it a 5 because the color is so chic and versatile.

on 8/29/2011 4:40:00 PM

I was worried I wouldn't like this because of how muted it is, but it's this lovely nude that makes your hands look polished without looking too strong. I think this would work well for a professional environment. If I had to take a guess at the color, I'd say lavender-brown, although it looks a little pinker in sunlight. It takes three coats to go fully opaque on my nails but some people might be able to get away with two.

My only grief is this chipped the next day. Maybe I should invest in a better base/top coat, but I usually get better wear from polish than this.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an usual nude. I would describe it as a light mocha with lilac/pink undertones. It reminds me a little bit of the film that can appear on hot chocolate as it cools.

It provides a professional polished look that is perfect for the office or business meeting. It makes me feel neat and well groomed.

In summary - a trendy nude with an edge!
I have marked this as a 4 - I like it a lot but it is not wow wow wow!!!

on 8/14/2011 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

A great basic neutral shade, very flattering on a wide variety of skin tones. It's surprisingly appealing, actually, for a work-safe color - not boring at all. Gives off a feminine, professional vibe. I would describe the color as grayed mauve/taupe.

It's a three-coater for me, but I use extremely thin coats. There is still VNL if you look really closely, but it doesn't bother me. Wear time is average - I would say it chips in about three days. Application is definitely streaky on the first coat but evens out in the second, but I do three to make it more opaque. It dries quickly and fairly shiny even without topcoat.

Overall, I love it, and will definitely be buying another bottle when mine runs out.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG nude polish shade. Most typical 'nude' polishes have too much biege in them that when you add more than one coat, they tend to start looking brownish but this shade is different. It has that perfect pinky tone...not too bright,...nor too dark,..just perfect enough to give you nails a touch of color as to not make them look corpse-like,...just a healthy neutral pinky shade. Definitely a shade I'll be rebuying for years to come. It's the shade I go to when I can't decide what shade to wear....gives me a nice, clean, and classy manicure.

Top Rated OPI Products