Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 6/29/2002 9:47:00 PM

One of my favourite mascaras. It never clumps up on me, smudges or flakes. It's certainly not dramatic, but if you like a defined natural lash I'd definitely recommend this.

on 5/21/2002 10:51:00 PM

I recieved this in a swap and though it was unused it seemed like it had been used due to the results I got when using it. It didn't define my lashes nor did it lengthen or thicken. My lashes were exactly the same as before I used it only black. Save your money.

on 5/14/2002 5:53:00 PM

This is my favorite everyday mascara - I don't like a really made-up look, and Naturally Glossy gives just enough definition without looking fake.

on 5/7/2002 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great if you want a really natrual lash. This doesn't clump, but just darkens you lashes. It's more dramatic than clear mascara, since it has color, but more subtle than regular mascara. Great for the weekend.

on 3/29/2002 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I don't know if they changed the formula on this since the last time I used this, but I remember this mascara smudged so badly and stung my eyes so much I had to take it off!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have oily skin and mascara always ends up underneath my lower lashes by the end of the day. --And I don't wear the mascara on my lower lashes! lol

This is the first product that I have found that stays put! Revlon Colorstay is too thick and won't come off at all but Naturally Glossy Mascara is perfect if you just want a little definition and slight thickening. It will NOT give you diva like lashes and Carmen Electra eyes, but it does stay put! And its relatively inexpensive. Enjoy :)

on 3/5/2002 8:58:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara!! I have tried SO many mascaras, looking for one that doesn't clump or make my lashes look unatural- and this is the one! It defined my lashes and darkened/lengthened/thickened them just enough w/out weighing them down. A warning though: I have fairly dark, thick lashes, so this may not work as well for someone w fair, stubby ones--after all, the 1st word is "naturally" =)

on 2/25/2002 2:34:00 PM

This is a very good, basic mascara that I have repurchased several times. I don't experience smudging or flaking, and it gives a pretty, natural look. This is not a dramatic mascara, but I've always been happy with the results that it gives.

on 2/2/2002 10:29:00 PM

One of my favorite mascaras for a natural look (hence, the title, but some people expected more, I guess?). It doesn't leave that tell-tale fake looking sooty black finish. The finish is a soft natural black. Just haven't repurchased yet because of the price.

on 1/31/2002 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This didn't make my lashes glossy. It is basically just like my clear mascara. It didn't clump or smear.

Popular Mascaras