Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/3/2012 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

When I first began using this product several months ago, I like it. It was affordable, blendable, and had a nice consistantcy. Now...lol...several months later, I am bored with it. It used to give me pretty decent coverage in the beginning, but now not so much. Actually, when I began to use it, I was looking for a cheaper foundation, eventhough I use a high-end powder; that said, I'm moving on after to a better foudation once this bottle is done because it melts off by noon. Hence, I have the feeling this could work on normal to dry skins better than the oilier ones.

on 10/3/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

In nc50 for reference (deep brown with yellow undertones). This foundation did not work for me. It was too red for my complexion and it is probably one of the oiliest products I’ve ever used. I was being cheap and wanted to try it out. It does nothing to beautify! I would apply it before work, get dressed and I was an oil slick in less than an hour. I eventually started using paper towels to blot since blotting papers weren’t enough because I was using 2 at a time. Save yourself the trouble and spend the money on a better product. Definitely not repurchasing!

on 10/2/2012 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

At first I thought it was a great product. With drug-store brands, it's hard to find foundations with a range of shade selections. 310 matched my skin tone perfectly, but halfway through my day I noticed that my skin had become much oilier than normal and the foundation wore off. Wouldn't recommend for people that have oily skin, but would probably be best for normal to dry skin.

on 10/2/2012 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation! It is very blendable and looks really natural. The color matches my skin perfectly! My skin is clear, so I don't need a foundation with a lot of coverage (Fit Me doesn't offer a lot of coverage), but it does conceal my dark(ish) circles mostly, it evens out my skin tone, and it makes my face look brighter, as well. It works really nice for me, but my skin is really good if I do say so myself ; no breakouts or redness, just the occasional pimple. The formula is too runny and liquidy for the packaging, I wish it would come in a pump though. That would be much easier. I would not recommend this foundation if you are acne-prone, but it's great if you have clear skin!

on 10/1/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had heard a lot of different things about the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation so I decided to try it myself. WORST. FOUNDATION. EVER. It made my face look and feel cakey, I have combination skin and this just made it oily! The coverage was awful and it only covered my face and not my blemishes. They didn't have my colour so I needed to get a similar one which made my face look yellow. I have no idea how people are giving this 5 stars, AWFUL!

on 10/1/2012 10:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My new HG foundation. I apply it using the stippling method with the ELF Studio Powder Brush. Set with powder and I'm good to go for the day with a beautiful matte finish. I would say this is a medium coverage foundation; I have pretty dark acne scars and this covers them right up with very minimal concealer needed. I have acne prone skin and I have not broken out after 3 weeks of using this foundation every day. I only wish the packaging was a pump instead of the open bottle.

on 10/1/2012 12:15:00 AM

I was really excited to try it when I bought it! Unfortunately it was a disappointment. When I tried it on it was great at first, the shade 115 was perfect for my skin tone, then 10 minutes later, the foundation was already rubbing off my face! And it was also quite watery.

on 9/28/2012 11:28:00 AM

EDIT:
so after having this on with no blotting paper, I can definitely see the oily face coming on... there are not setting lines here or fine lines I can see around the mouth or nose area.. looks a tiny bit cakey now..

AFTER BLOTTING PAPER:
The cakey face has gone and it looks more natural again, my forehead is still a little shiny but thats ok for me.. my mouth and nose look more matte now and it looks much better.. :D

FIRST APPLYING:
So this is the first time I've used this product.. just applied the 120 to my face.. this is the shade they tell me that NC20 looks like... I've applied with a sponge.. a little goes a long way!! Note: you only need a little dab of this for all over the face,, it's still a little red for me, I'm a bit more yellow than this shade, I will buy the lighter shade and see how that looks on me...

as for the feel.. it doesn't feel so heavy on my skin, it feels good. I can see that I might end up a little oily later on but Ive got blotting paper at the ready!! It doesn't make my pores appear larger which is good.. not full coverage, I can still see my little red spots of acne in places but that's ok, I never added a concealer to cover it all up... I like it,, it's a bit thicker than others i've tried but it has that feeling of light airy breathable skin... I like it!! I will definitely try to find the shade for me in this.. I really hope the lighter shade looks better on me..

on 9/28/2012 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was really exicted when I picked up a Fit Me set with conclealer, foundation and powder for $20. But I found the foundation made me look orange and made me super oily. It felt really heavy on my skin and I just didn't enjoy wearing it. As for the powder, I found it was pretty lame. I've used it with other foundations and it doesn't do much. The conclearer is too watery to cover any blemishes. I gave the foundation to my boyfriend's sister and it sat really well on her and she liked it and she has clear, pale skin. Not good on combo-oil olive skin.

on 9/27/2012 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product is just gorgeous! It blends in well, plus it really does let my skin breath though and it leaves my skin with a dewy look. When it first arrived in the mail I thought that I had ordered the wrong shade but I was wrong it is the perfect consistency and is just perfect!! I love it I would advise everyone to buy it . BUT FIRST MAKE SURE THAT YOU GO TEH THE MAYBLINE FIT ME PAGE ON LINE AND USE THE SHADE FINDER TO FIND YOUR PERFECT SHADE!! Its fabulous. If you're considering buying it..YOU SHOULD!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu